Cristiano Ronaldo training

I'm currently playing with Real Madrid and have brought in Tony Carr, as a head of youth development, and he is currently asking me to train Cristiano Ronaldo to NOT shoot from distance anymore. Will this improve him as a player? Have anyone experience from this? I love to use Ronaldos longshots as a weapon, but I'm guessing that he still will take some shots from distance despite training him not to do so? Help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

I'm currently playing with Real Madrid and have brought in Tony Carr, as a head of youth development, and he is currently asking me to train Cristiano Ronaldo to NOT shoot from distance anymore. Will this improve him as a player? Have anyone experience from this? I love to use Ronaldos longshots as a weapon, but I'm guessing that he still will take some shots from distance despite training him not to do so? Help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

This PPM mainly increases the "slider" one notch up ( from mixed to often etc) and in my opinion, its better to let him unlearn it, letting him have long shots set to "mixed" in his instructions. This way, he will not favour those shots infront of trying beat his man etc but instead, he will use his decision skill to see when the shot is on.

This PPM mainly increases the "slider" one notch up ( from mixed to often etc) and in my opinion, its better to let him unlearn it, letting him have long shots set to "mixed" in his instructions. This way, he will not favour those shots infront of trying beat his man etc but instead, he will use his decision skill to see when the shot is on.
Thank you!! Guessed that it would be better to unlearn it. Hopefully he will then try to make something more favourable then to shoot the ball up into the audience, haha ;) Was afraid that if I unlearned him from shooting from distance he wouldn't do it "at all" (almost), and sometimes it's a great way to unlock tight a defence.

[video=youtube;9GNvzgj64VA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GNvzgj64VA[/video][video=youtube;JEnD6iFjPwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEnD6iFjPwM[/video]View attachment 335041
i was trying the same thing and finaly i did it.it is very dificult to unlearn this ppm but it worh it.

Last edited:
Back