Criticism from other managers

• Thread starter Thread starter supermarv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

supermarv

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is a result of the latest patch or my somewhat unorthodox tactics but in my new save with Aston Villa I seem to be attracting a lot of criticism from opposing managers, primarily for my playing style (although Mancini straight out dislikes me for some reason). I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this and if so is it affecting transfer dealings with any of these managers.

i'm the same...they don't appreciate my style of play etc...and i usually have to pay over the odds for players from them but to be honest i don't really buy much from big clubs

this feature annoys me lol

when you totally destroy your enemy the managers say bad stuff about my team and my playing style but when i looose a game than the manager always praise me lol idiots

Its very confusing at times. I have had nice comments from managers e.g David Moyes had some comments that he felt i could save club from relegation & was right man for the job with " the feels you could become friends " line in the relationships option, at the start of the season.
Half way through season my club is over achieving with a chance of challenging for promotion i beat him in the league and he suddenly dislikes me and my tactics.

Just like in RL some managers try to manipulate you with mind games. Never read it so it has no influence on me.

Back