Croatian keeper 'to join Chelsea'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 740

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Croatian side Inter Zapresic claim they have agreed a deal with Chelsea that will see their teenage goalkeeper Matej Delac move to Stamford Bridge in 2011.

More...

He is now in Chelsea and he probably went on loan in Vitesse

I thought we had signed him last year and sent him back to his previous club on loan. He was really good in the Euro Under-19's Championship. Hopefully he will get some valuable first team experience in Holland.

I thought we had signed him last year and sent him back to his previous club on loan. He was really good in the Euro Under-19's Championship. Hopefully he will get some valuable first team experience in Holland.
Yes, he was on loan in his previous club, and now, when he has 18, he is in Chelsea and now we must see where will he be on loan

Yer he joined Chelsea last season and stayed with Inter Zapresic untill the end of the season and yer he has joined Chelsea's feeder club Vitesse along with Rajkovic and Matic. I have heard excellent things about this lad and hopefully he has a good year in Holland. He is the youngest keeper to ever be called up for the National side.

Back