Crossing Fullbacks

• Thread starter Thread starter thefwf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 768

thefwf

Reaction score
I've noticed this has always been a problem since FM12 (where only ~4 FBs in the game had a crossing of 15)

All my youth fullbacks only start with 5 in crossing, and moan when I put them on individual training for it. Is there any way I can influence the type of players that come through my south setup (e.g sign more attacking-centric coaches). Pretty much every tactic I use has FBs on support duty, but so few fullbacks in game have decent (or even >10) crossing.

I've noticed this has always been a problem since FM12 (where only ~4 FBs in the game had a crossing of 15)

All my youth fullbacks only start with 5 in crossing, and moan when I put them on individual training for it. Is there any way I can influence the type of players that come through my south setup (e.g sign more attacking-centric coaches). Pretty much every tactic I use has FBs on support duty, but so few fullbacks in game have decent (or even >10) crossing.
Never been anything that has particulaly bothered me, and it's not ideal but retraining players sounds like it could be a problem solver.

When is the best time to retrain players? When they're fresh in the intake at least 75% of players i've retrained in new positions moan about it

Back