The Nator

Reaction score
Hey fellows! I have serious issues whit crossings im my game. FM2021 real game, no touch. I play through Steam and I have tried through all the **** of tactics but my players are refusing to cross immediately when they have the ball. WHY?!?!? The player either waits for the opponent's player to narrow down time and space (in which case proper crossing could no longer be done) Or the player for some reason starts running with the ball towards the edge of the box laterally (sometimes also in the middle of the area) and tries some desperate solution. All this despite the fact that in the past either FB or Winger have had the proper time and space to do the tactical command I have ordered. I have used all the possible tactics to solve this problem but nooooooo solution. Including small tactical details. Like cross early, cross often, cross from deep, all form of crosses all these have been used but still they dont do what i have ordered them to do tactically. Okay maybe do it 2-3 times in the game. If im lucky. Sometimes not a single cross in a game through via highligts. Using 4-2-3-1 mod gegenpress. Really close to Parisienne walking in FM2020. So is this a another bug in the game or what is going on! ???

I also have problems whit logos, trophys, faces, zealands facepack generator and other stuff. I have managed to resolve these problems in the past for excample whit FM20 faces, logos, trophys, kits and so on. But not whit this FM21 version in steam.... Tried to do whit the advices in those partically addings has on them. Thank you very very much and merry christmast.

Hey fellows! I have serious issues whit crossings im my game. FM2021 real game, no touch. I play through Steam and I have tried through all the **** of tactics but my players are refusing to cross immediately when they have the ball. WHY?!?!? The player either waits for the opponent's player to narrow down time and space (in which case proper crossing could no longer be done) Or the player for some reason starts running with the ball towards the edge of the box laterally (sometimes also in the middle of the area) and tries some desperate solution. All this despite the fact that in the past either FB or Winger have had the proper time and space to do the tactical command I have ordered. I have used all the possible tactics to solve this problem but nooooooo solution. Including small tactical details. Like cross early, cross often, cross from deep, all form of crosses all these have been used but still they dont do what i have ordered them to do tactically. Okay maybe do it 2-3 times in the game. If im lucky. Sometimes not a single cross in a game through via highligts. Using 4-2-3-1 mod gegenpress. Really close to Parisienne walking in FM2020. So is this a another bug in the game or what is going on! ???

I also have problems whit logos, trophys, faces, zealands facepack generator and other stuff. I have managed to resolve these problems in the past for excample whit FM20 faces, logos, trophys, kits and so on. But not whit this FM21 version in steam.... Tried to do whit the advices in those partically addings has on them. Thank you very very much and merry christmast.

Try "Hit Early Crosses"