Last 7 matchs i have take only one goal with Dijon in french second division. I am still champion with more of 20 points rather than the second. Best Attack and best defense. I will post screens tomorrow when i finish the season

Guess you could say this tactic is mustard!

Been trying this tactic for a while now. Very happy with it. Extremely solid. Thanks for sharing!

What a great tactic! I use it with Ajax and the only thing I change is the ball playing defender. I make him a Libero(att) with dribble more. It makes it even more dominant in midfield but of course a little more open at the back sometimes...

I tweaked it a little bit more. Changed the poacher to a complete forward as Milik is deadly in that role, and put the libero on support duty with dribble more and have PMs like gets forward whenever possible and runs with ball through the middle. Makes it really fun to watch. Against small clubs you can put him on attack duty and against big clubs you can change his role to a sweeper. This tactic is the best base for a libero tactic in FM16 in my opinion. Totally smashing the eredivisie with Ajax using lots of young prospects from Jong Ajax and U19.

I tweaked it a little bit more. Changed the poacher to a complete forward as Milik is deadly in that role, and put the libero on support duty with dribble more and have PMs like gets forward whenever possible and runs with ball through the middle. Makes it really fun to watch. Against small clubs you can put him on attack duty and against big clubs you can change his role to a sweeper. This tactic is the best base for a libero tactic in FM16 in my opinion. Totally smashing the eredivisie with Ajax using lots of young prospects from Jong Ajax and U19.

Very nice to hear youré enjoying it - feel free to share your tweaked version - Cruyyf's Tribute is a good base, but I'm sure it can be improved much further - it was fast created :)

Cheers

Very nice to hear youré enjoying it - feel free to share your tweaked version - Cruyyf's Tribute is a good base, but I'm sure it can be improved much further - it was fast created :)

Cheers

Will at some point. Still need to find the perfect way to make the libero get forward without being to exposed and not change the formation too much. Isnt easy ;)

11 games with Malmoe, 6 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Fairly good results but 3 losses are a tad too much to what im used to and too many for a top team if im honest.

Perhaps the tactic will improve, but I guess that you really need Barca-esque players for this to be a really good och effective considering its a possession-based tactic and if your players lack in passing and possession then that 3 backline will be very vulnerable. The more skillful your players are = less likely you are to concede.

Had a lot of fun with it though! Great to watch and sometimes you absolutley obliterate your opponents. Will give it a go with some other teams