Crystal Palace 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

tommyd150

Reaction score
I've just finished my 1st season with CP i finished a very respectable 10th.

Transfer Budget- £14m and £100K PW in wages( Got people leaving so maybe more funds)

Agreed Transfers- Bakkali and Fredrick Sorensen( Both end of contracts)

Players needed
CB-Key Player
Striker-1st team
GK-Key player
CM-Box to Box-Rotation

Targets-

GK-Darlow from Newcastle £1.5m
Striker- Zupata- £2m, Danny Ings £1m
CB-Robert Huth-£1.5m. Stambuli from Spurs £4m

Are they good enough? Please suggest transfer targets thanks.

Nicola Leali should be available for free
Jesus Vallejo or Alvarez Balanta CD
Kristoffer Ajer-CM
Carlos Fierro,Luka Jovic,Cauley Woodrow,Paulo Dybala...ST

I've just finished my 1st season with CP i finished a very respectable 10th.

Transfer Budget- £14m and £100K PW in wages( Got people leaving so maybe more funds)

Agreed Transfers- Bakkali and Fredrick Sorensen( Both end of contracts)

Players needed
CB-Key Player - Denswil (use instalments)/Andre Wisdom (LFC loan)
Striker-1st team - Loan in Wilson from Utd or buy Malcom (instalments)
GK-Key player - Lealli free/Itu Khune/Timo Horn (may still have active rel clause)/Sondre Rossbach (buy/loan depending on who he plays for)/Orjan Nyland
CM-Box to Box-Rotation - Kranevitter/Gas Gil Romero + Adam Vass for less than 500k (and awesome)

Targets-

GK-Darlow from Newcastle £1.5m -NO
Striker- Zupata- £2m, Danny Ings £1m - YES ON BOTH THO ZAPATA IS A BIT RAW - ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT DYBALA
CB-Robert Huth-£1.5m. Stambuli from Spurs £4m - HUTH NO STAMBULI NOT A CB AND MUCH BETTER PLAYERS AROUND.

Are they good enough? Please suggest transfer targets thanks.

The randomly took the £14m budget away and left me with £2m so ive sold a few players who were out on loan last season like Bannan etc so i have £10m, i signed Johnstone for GK £600K and looking at Leali and loan him out for a season,

Still need a CB and Striker

Sign Balanta using a mixture of upfront cash and monthly payments. He will be the cornerstone for your defense for years to come. Also you could look into getting Vallejo or Mammana as cheaper choices for DC.

For Striker, if you can afford one of the Brazilian wonderkids, Ings, or Fierro, then go for it. You will have to be patient if you sign a young striker. I would suggest looking to loan out a good 4 star+ potental striker such as Divock Origi and just pay salary. Avoid paying monthly fees on loan players if your wage budget isn't that high.

I'd also look at acquiring Roberto Pereyra, Lucas Romero, or Gaston Gil Romero if you can squeeze one of them in. Again use monthly payments for most of the money that you pay now. Adding a percentage of future profits clause of 20% should get make most teams willing to sell for less.

Back