r4ygunn

Reaction score
Team: Crystal Palace
Season: 2nd Year (Relegated to Championship after hard fought relegation battle)
Season expectations: Win the league
Transfer Budget Remaining: 9k
Wage Budget Remaining: 40k/pw

I like playing possession football, I've tried like most brokensjnf8ewhce8.com to play Barcelona's style. So I have built a team with the resources available to me to suit the type of football i want.

Attacking Wingbacks and Inside forwards. Powerful striker. Solid Defenders with strong passing abilities. Defensive Midfield who can get stuck in and create. 2 skillfull central midfielders who have good workrate and teamwork who can dribble and pass.

I'm currently sitting pretty in mid table, the board have given me an ultimatum to improve results or i will be sacked... I'm favorite in the sack race!! :S

Scoring goals isn't a problem for me it's defending leads and conceding goals that's my biggest problem.
I have 3 excellent Central defenders, that perform well and consistently, however the opposition just tear them apart.
I have an excellent striker in John Guidetti who for the most part is scoring, 61% of shots on target of 63 shots. Conversion is 20% 14 games 9 goals. However he is just so inconsistent rating last 5 games: 6.1, 8.8, 6.0, 6.3, 6.1 (or consistently bad lol)

Basically i want to get the best out of Guidetti and I want a more solid defence please help.
I have attached some screenshots of my tactics, league table, fixtures etc.

I have since read about all the problems people seem to have with dominating games and still losing. The balance between AI and user chances being converted etc.

If this is the case I would probably still be in the prem!!