Crystal Palace tactics (Counter, Defensive and Attacking tactics suited to all teams)

dakofsta

Reaction score
I have been using Crystal Palace in the beta and so far I am doing quite well. I have made three pretty good tactics - one is an attacking one that I use at home against similar/weaker teams, one is a counter attacking tactic that I use at home against slightly stronger teams and away at similar teams and the last is a defensive tactic that I use against top teams. If somebody tells me how to upload them I'll be more than happy to. This should work for any team with players that fit a 4-1-2-3 or a 4-1-4-1. I hope you enjoy them!

I have been using Crystal Palace in the beta and so far I am doing quite well. I have made three pretty good tactics - one is an attacking one that I use at home against similar/weaker teams, one is a counter attacking tactic that I use at home against slightly stronger teams and away at similar teams and the last is a defensive tactic that I use against top teams. If somebody tells me how to upload them I'll be more than happy to. This should work for any team with players that fit a 4-1-2-3 or a 4-1-4-1. I hope you enjoy them!

Zippyshare :)

Yeah if you upload them to zippyshare and provide links as well as some screenshots that'd be fantastic :D

If it's just a downloadable tactic and no discussion, why not share it in the sub-forum for it?