haze12

Reaction score
I'm starting a new game as palace, I have no money to spend so i'm looking for loans and free agents. recommendations would be much appreciated. thanks.

sell zaha for like for as much as you can and buy darwin quintero

stephen jordan & stuart parnaby for full back positions both free transfer.

Pablo mouche (£80k) & Ahmed Soukuna (sp) for attack

Palace

Like you i am starting with Palace and with no money i have asked board for a parent club so to get loan players with out wage bill. Parnaby wants to much wages as you will have only a grand to spend. I am going to loan Rose and Hunt from Spurs and see who i get as a parent club. Will keep you informed of others i find.

thanks everyone, i tried signing quintero with just monthly installments, had a bid accepted, then he accepted a contract, i needed to sell players to get him, but no one bid for zaha, so i couldn't sign him, then ambrose and someone else got injured for 6 months+ in a pre season friendly before i saved it, so i started again, im going for quintero again, i'm looking into mouche aswell.

Counago ;) Beast in lower leagues
Thats a joke by the way,

Last edited:
And Jamil Adam!! Dont think he is Championship quality but go for Counago ,Lynbrook is def right!!

mouche isn't for sale at any price according to boca...

i could've gone for nemeth the former liverpool striker, but he's just signed for someone else...

Ahmed Soukouna is beast and on a free, I'd also reccomend the 32 year old Sergio MC/DM he's good DLP. Can also take a look at Olivier Kapo.

Loan-wise there is Pogba (Man Utd) Sturridge (sometimes but it's probably unrealistic to get him in Champ), Saivet, Chevalier both bordeaux and the likes of Bahebeck, Kebano from PSG. Sometimes you can nab Deulofeu and Muniesa on loan too.