CSI Crime Scene Investigation TV Serial on AXN

sammypetter

Reaction score
HI GUYZ,
I would say, this is one of the best serials of all time. For the last 5 years, CSI has never wavered in its path and has been a commercial and critical success. It is really entertaining. it tells all about murder, why,how and by whom. There is a fine ensemble cast in the serial who never fails to deliver. The storytelling is so compelling that the viewers are left fascinated by the investigative process to the point that they’re unfazed by intimate autopsies and internal views of traumatized flesh, bone, and other parts of the human body. villains r over confident. the head of the team, Gil Grissom (William Petersen), is a guide to his team. really recommend u, Watch it.

Last edited:
CSI is watchable but it's very far-fetched. I think this video sums the show up pretty well...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoM5kfZIQ0"]YouTube- Why I Don't Watch CSI[/ame]

I used to really like CSI when it first came out but went off it as it became too samey and soapy.Id prefer something alot darker.

Never bothered watching it before really, but looking at that video it does seem really unrealistic.