FM2014Fan

Reaction score
I will be doing this story with the FM16 full release and I will be using Sanfue Blu database from the FMScout site. This will be a big save as I will be playing as Hamilton FC, with the possibility of being a National team Manager down the road.

Just a bit of history of myself

Growing up in Hamilton, Ontario Canada I was a huge hockey fan and after completing the SWMM scouting and GM course I knew what it would take to run a successful franchise. However there was no shot in becoming a team manager in hockey unless you had your foot in the door or basically knew someone. Like the saying goes it’s not what you know it’s who you know. So I decided to take my management skills and apply them to a soccer team. So here I am sitting in my Hamilton apartment as i just finished my smww hockey gm and scouting course I have decided to give up my hockey dream and begin my soccer manager team. After a poor past couple of seasons it was known in the media that the Hamilton FC has recently fired their Manager and has begun their search for their new manager in hopes to change the franchise around and build their club. As I look at the possible ideas to help change the club I would decide to fax my resume to the ownership of Hamilton FC and after a few interviews as a canadate for the manager position I got a few phone calls later to find out that out of all of the managers that they interviewed i was the best one for the job so now I have been named as the new Hamilton FC Manager.

Just so people know my selected nations are:

Import Photo:

2016-02-03_00001_zpsgh6spps6.jpg

2016-02-03_00004_zpsjt4abrun.jpg

2016-02-03_00003_zpsbrlwn352.jpg

Our Approx Player count is 72,700 Players I have also selected advanced and selected Nation of Canada as well

My Manager profile is only set for Canadian and Dutch as the second Country

I want to improve Canada’s rank in Soccer in the world but also put more players known as there isn’t that many big name players from Canada.

Our start date is May 30th 2016

The down side is a) The club won’t be joining until the 2016 season and b) we have to begin in the CSL Fourth Division. For this to happen we will auto sim the 2015 season and join in after the first regular season

Our plan is to build a 95% all Canadian roster, with that being said I am limiting myself to 6 imports max on my main roster, 6 max imports on my reserve and 6 max imports on my academy.

May 9th

We have schedule our next pre-season date to begin on June 6th and will last 4 weeks before regular season begins. This gives us time to scout players, sign staff etc

May 18th

We have signed John Morgan as our U18 Manager for $85 per week

2016-02-04_00001_zpsb07xtgld.jpg

May 26th

We have hired Jamie Di Biase as one of our scouts. He will be making 9 per week as you can tell by his ratings they aren’t the greatest but we just need someone to help us scout players to decide who to bring in.

2016-02-04_00002_zpsw5gko6yr.jpg

We have also hired 42 yr old Gavin Cabrilo for 100 per week of which he will be our Head of Youth coach but also a scout as well.

2016-02-04_00003_zps1s2gw1zg.jpg

We have hired Jelani Paiva as a Physio for 15 per week

2016-02-04_00004_zpsvuttlsas.jpg

May 29th

We have hired 31 yr old coach Chaim Grant from Canada as our new Assistant Manager for 45 per week

2016-02-04_00005_zpsvggmpsk2.jpg

We have also signed our first player in Nik Misik who is a 17 yr old Canadian defender

2016-02-07_00001_zpsadihzcix.jpg

May 30th

We have signed our second player in club history as we signed 22 yr old Canadian striker Jalen Brome to a 1 yr deal worth 16,000

May 31st

We have named Derek Sukunda as one of our first club coaches for 25 per week until May 30th 2017

We have also signed 32 yr old midfielder Miguel Knox for 22,000 for 1 yr

June 1st

We have announced a new sponsorship for 1,000 for 1 yr

June 3rd

After offering some players contracts and some players trials for the upcoming training camp we have decided to sign allstar 23 yr old forward Slobaodan Stankovic 400 per week until June 30th 2017. The transfer will go through on June 29th 2016

June 5th

The club has given us a wage budget of 2.256 per week and 508,475 for a transfer budget

June 7th

We have signed 18 yr old midfielder Kevin Caranci who joined our squad after playing for Waterloo last season in CSL Division 1. We will be scheduled to pay him 325 per week until June 30th 2017. He will be joining our club on June 29th 2016

We have signed 25 yr old midfielder Martin Verhoeven to a non contract and the transfer will go through on June 29th 2016

We have scheduled 11 friendly games during the month of June

June 8th

We have added another midfielder in Devon Mirabelli who is a 17 yr old Canadian who played for London City in the second division of CSL Last season to a non contract

Today we have our first friendly as we take on Caribbean Selects. Our squad won by a score of 3-2, Andreas Christoph (trial), Lucas Dodds and Jalen Brome scored the goals

June 10th

We have our next friendly game against GS United. Our boys win by a score of 3-1, Jalen Brome scored as well as 14 yr old Jason Chung who is on our club with a trial as Jason scored 2 goals.

June 12th

Our next friendly game is up against Millton FC, Jason Chung scored 2 goals in the 2-1 win over Millton FC

June 13th

The new schedule for the new season comes out on June 19th

We will be promoted along with SC Scarborough, Victoria Highlanders and Edmonton Aviators

June 14th

We have another friendly game against Peniche S.C. Jason Chung is trying to earn himself a contract as he scored another goal as we won by a score of 1-0

June 16th

We head on our home pitch for another friendly game as we take on Hamilton Serbians. We drew a 4-4 draw, Jamie Cann who is with us on a trial scored a goal and Dennis Veldman who is a 26 yr old striker/attacking mid scored a hat trick

June 17th

We have signed Jason Chung a 14 yr old striker to a youth contract which will pay him 70 per week until June 30th 2020 of which the transfer goes through on June 29th

We have named Filipe Bento as our new Director of Football

June 18th

Our main squad won by a score of 4-2 over Hamilton Croatia, Jalen Brome scored 2 goals and Wesley Maheu and Dennis Veldman both scored a goal

Our Reserve squad has been invited to join the reserve league which will run from July to May on Wednesday nights. We agreed

Our U18 squad aka Academy squad will have their season from July to May with games taking place on Tuesday nights and we agree

June 19th

We will be kicking off our 2016-2017 season in the fourth division with a trip to managerless Winnipeg Dynamo Kyiv on July 9th. Our first game at our new pitch will be against Managerless ICST Pegasus FC on July 16th. Our last scheduled game will be away against managerless Saint James United on May 13th

The next two screenshots will show who we are in Fourth Division with, our reserve league and our U18 league.

Reserves:

2016-02-11_00001_zpsokt44wip.jpg

U18/Academy:

2016-02-11_00002_zps5tgcvixz.jpg

The Academy aka U18 will have 14 – 17 yr old players, Reserves will have 18-21 yr olds or players who need extra pitch time and then our main roster will have our main roster players on

June 20th

Our main squad has a friendly game against Hamilton Thunder. Our boys won by a score of 3-0, Jamie Cann, Admir Hajdarevic and Stefan McNamara scored the goals.

June 22nd

Our main squad takes on Brantford Reserves. Our squad won by a score of 3-1, Miguel Knox, Stefan McNamara and Dennis Veldman scored the goals.

We have added another scout in Milan Ranjitsingh for 9 per week.

June 24th

We have a friendly game against Durham United. Today is also the first round draw for U18 Cup

Jamie Cann scored both goals in a 2-2 draw against Durham United

Our U18 squad has drawn Oakville Blue Devils

June 25th

We have signed 20 yr old Nicholas Martinez who was playing for York Region Shooters reserve squad who is a Division 1 team however did not have a contract. We signed the 20 yr old to a 110 per week contract until June 30th 2017. The deal will be official July 1st 2016

June 26th

Our squad takes on Oakville Blue Devils in a friendly game. Our squad won by a score of 2-1, Jamie Cann and Jalen Brome both score the goals

We have been told by our ticket sales we have sold 6,003 season tickets so far this off-season

June 27th

We have signed 17 yr old defender Alex Cordon to a 1 yr deal for 100 per week until June 30th 2017

2016-02-11_00003_zpsdviyvllw.jpg

June 28th

We are scheduled to take on Serbian White Eagles in friendly action. Our squad lost by a score of 1-0

June 29th

The Transfer window in all Canadian Divisions have opened

We have officially announced the following 5 signings:

Kevin Caranci:

2016-02-11_00004_zpsboruxfqm.jpg

Martin Verhoeven:

2016-02-11_00005_zpsyqtytz55.jpg

Jason Chung:

Slobodan Stankovic:

2016-02-11_00006_zpsmd43tfxk.jpg

Devon Mirabelli:

2016-02-11_00007_zpsi2q6xwx4.jpg

Today is also the Canada Fa Cup 1st round draw, 112 Teams will be drawn. We have been given Brampton United who are from Division 1 as we will be the road team. The game will take place on July 13th

Last edited:
July 1st

We have our last friendly game against Sigma FC. We finish our pre-season with a 3-3 draw, Jamie Cann scored 2 goals and Wesley Maheu scored the other goal

July 2nd

We have signed 17 yr old goalkeeper Joseph Stinson on a non contract. He will be joining our club from Brantford Galaxy reserves from First Division

2016-02-11_00008_zpsaiisaakv.jpg

We have also signed 29 yr old forward Luca Janikic from Peniche S.C. who is from the Canada Fourth Divison to a non contract

2016-02-11_00009_zpshvpjvefa.jpg

July 3rd

We have signed another player in 16 yr old Alex Makubuya to 80 per week until June 30th 2017. He comes to us from Niagara United from the 2nd Division

2016-02-11_00010_zps2bmwhs39.jpg

We have signed 17 yr old midfielder Jeremy Di-Bernardo to a non contract. He is joining our club from London City who is from the First Division

2016-02-11_00011_zpsivixqatu.jpg

July 4th

We have signed 25 yr old full back Admir Hajdarevic from Hamiltopn Croatia who is from CSL Second Division

2016-02-11_00012_zpstjaqdw4y.jpg

We have named MacKenzie D’Mello as our new U18 coach, We have also named Ryan McLean as our U18 Assistant Manager

MacKenzie D'Mello:

2016-02-11_00013_zps8h3svaaf.jpg

Ryan McLean:

2016-02-11_00014_zpst7ye2lcn.jpg

July 5th

We have signed 23 yr old goal keeper Jim Jankovic to a non contract

2016-02-11_00015_zps8rgh8whu.jpg

July 7th

We have signed 25 yr old Jerome Morgado to a non contract as he will be joining us from Brampton Stallions who are in Fifth Division

2016-02-11_00016_zpsfjy35dah.jpg

July 9th

We head on the road as I make my Manager debut as we take on Winnipeg Dynamo Kyiv

Hamilton FC (8th ranked) @ Winnipeg Dynamo Kyiv (23rd ranked)

goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scores 1st ever franchise goal and 1st of the season (15) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Winnipeg Dynamo og (34)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 1st of the season (90) (assisted by Luca Janikic)

Final: 3-1 W

yellow-card.png
Stepan Leonov (Winnipeg Dynamo)
yellow-card.png
Alex Makubuya (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 1g 8 K Pas 8.4 rating

I also forgot to post my U18 squad roster and my Main squad who will also sometimes play for our reserves as well:

U18 Squad:

2016-02-11_00017_zps64lb9wot.jpg

July 12th

Our U18 squad has a season game against ICST Pegasus FC U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-2, Massimo Dell scored 2 goals, Toni Ercoli scored the other goal

July 13th

We have our first let of the Canada FA Cup 1st round against Brampton United who is from CSL First Division

Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) @ Brampton United (CSL First Division) (Canada Cup 1st round 1st Leg)

goal.png
Lucas Dodds scores his 1st goal of the season (5) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Nicholas Martinez scored his 1st goal of the season (30) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 2nd goal of the season (76) (assisted by Kevin Caranci)
goal.png
Luca Janikic scores his 1st goal of the season (90) (assisted by Admir Hajdarevic)

Final: 4-0 W

yellow-card.png
Edoardo Cotugno (Brampton)
yellow-card.png
Jon Bouchard (Brampton)
red-card.png
Jon Bouchard (Brampton)
yellow-card.png
Alex Cordon (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 1g 2a 6 K Pas 9.1 rating

July 14th

Jason Chung and Toni Ercoli both score in a 2-0 win over Scotia S.C. Reserves

July 15th

Our U18 squad takes on Saint James United U18 as we lost by a score of 2-0. Jason Sasso who is a 14 yr old midfielder with our U18 squad as he will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a pulled hamstring

July 16th

Our main squad has our home opener as we take on ICST Pegasus FC

ICST Pegasus FC (5th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Zachary Sukunda scores his 1st goal of the season (2) (assisted by Lucas Dodds)
goal.png
Zachary Sukunda scores his 2nd goal of the season (43) (assisted by Lucas Dodds)
goal.png
Miguel Knox scores his 1st goal of the season (48)
goal.png
Devon Mirabelli scores his 1st goal of the season (90+2) (assisted by Kevin Caranci)

Final: 4-2 W

yellow-card.png
Luca Janikic (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Zachary Sukunda (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Steve O’Neill (ICST Pegasus FC)
yellow-card.png
Mark Watson (ICST Pegasus FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Zachary Sukunda (Hamilton FC) 2g 2 K Pas 8.8 ratings

July 19th

Zachary Sukunda was named the CSL Fourth Division Footballer of the Week with 1gp 2g 0 assists and 8.80 AvR. Zachary was also named to the team of the week

Our U18 squad will be taking on Sapperton Rovers U18, our U18 drew a 1-1 as Jason Chung scored the lone goal

July 20th

Today is the second leg of the Canada Cup 1st round match up against Brampton as it moves to our pitch as we lead 4-0 in the 1st round.

Brampton United (CSL 1st Division) @ Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) (Canada Cup 1st round 2nd Leg, Hamilton leads 4-0)

Final: 3-0 L

yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Danilo Richards (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Jerome Morgado (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Kevin Caranci (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Alexandre Oran (Brampton United)
yellow-card.png
Hector Mackie (Brampton United)
yellow-card.png
Alex Arbelo (Brampton United)

man-of-the-match.png
M. Rios (Brampton United) 2g 8.8 rating

Even though we lost 3-0 we still advanced on aggregate as we won 4-3

July 21st

Today is the Canada Cup 2nd round Draw, we draw Vancouver Thunderbirds at home as the Thunderbirds are from the Second Division. The second round 1st leg will take place on August 31st 2016

Our reserve squad won 2-0 over Red Deer Renegades Reserves. Enrico Velastegui scored both goals

July 22nd

Jason Chung who is our striker for our U18 squad will be out of action for 3 months with a dislocated shoulder

July 23rd

Our boys are on the road as we take on Capital City Ambassadors.

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Capital City Ambassadors (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 3rd goal of the season (pen 10)
goal.png
Lucas Dobbs scored his 2nd goal of the season (33)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 4th goal of the season (pen 44)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his hat trick goal and 5th of the season (65) (assisted by Danilo Richards)

yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 3g (Hat trick) 4 K Pas 9.4 rating

Nik Misik will miss our next game after he got his 2 yellow cards and will get a automatic game suspension

July 26th

Jalen Brome was named runner up for the Player of the Week, however Danilo Richards, Lucas Dodds and Zachary Sukunda were named to the 4th Division team of the week

Our reserve squad has a game against Hamilton Serbian Reserves as the game finishes a 0-0 draw

July 27th

Our squad returns home to take on SC Scarborough.

SC Scarborough (18th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Luca Janikic scored his 2nd goal of the season (89) (assisted by Kevin Caranci)

Final: 4-1 L

yellow-card.png
Nicholas Martinez (Hamilton FC)
red-card.png
yellow-card.png
Mark Gatti (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Admir Hajdarevic (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Carl Martinez (SC Scarborough)

man-of-the-match.png
K. Dimitrov (SC Scarborough) 2 K Pas 9.0 rating

Alex Cordon will miss our next game due to his red card

July 30th

Our U18 squad takes on Brampton Stallions U18, while our main squad takes on Charlesbourg.

Hamilton FC (3rd ranked) @ Charlesbourg (14th ranked)

goal.png
Zachary Sukunda scored his 3rd goal of the season (55) (assisted by Nik Misik)

Final: 1-0 W

yellow-card.png
Devon Mirabelli (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)

injured.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC 90+3)

man-of-the-match.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC) 1a 1 Tck W 12 itc 4 Hdrs 8.7 ratings

Nik Misik will miss 5-6 weeks with a dislocated jaw

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-1, Austin Gatti and Toni Ercoli both score the goals

Nik Misik will also miss our next game due to receiving another yellow card.

August 1st

Hamilton Argentina’s Kevin Cavallini was named CSL 4th Division Manager of the Month, as I was in 3rd place

Nik Misik was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Month

August 2nd

Nik Misik was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the week

We have decided to release Mark Gatti from our squad

2016-02-11_00018_zpsraxqz57f.jpg

August 3rd

Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-0 over Edmonton Scottish Reserves. David Miodrag, Toni Ercoli and Austin Gatti scored the goals

August 4th

Our U18 squad has a game against LaSalle Stompers U18 of which the game finished in a 1-1 draw. Senad Hodzic scored the lone goal

We have signed Tim Wright a 24 yr old striker to a non contract

2016-02-11_00019_zpstikcmn3l.jpg

With the signing we have decided to sent 29 yr old striker Luca Janikic who in 8 subs has 2 goals and 1 assists with 1 PoM and 6.72 AvR down to our development club in our reserve team.

August 6th

We are at home as we take on Edmonton Aviators

Edmonton Aviators (20th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (3rd ranked)

goal.png
Admir Hajdarevic scored his 1st goal of the season (20) (assisted by Miguel Knox)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 6th goal of the season (48) (assisted by Admir Hajdarevic)
goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 1st goal of the season (90+2) (assisted by Jalen Brome)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Lucas Dodds (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Kamil Kaminski (Edmonton)
yellow-card.png
Niall Di Nardo (Edmonton)

man-of-the-match.png
Miguel Knox (Hamilton FC) 1a 10 K Pas 79% Pas R 9.0 ratings

Alex Cordon and Admir Hajdarevic both miss our next gamne due to them getting their second yellow cards

We have signed 17 yr old goalkeeper John Serjeant from Caribbean Selects CSL Fifth Division

2016-02-12_00002_zpsumprsxku.jpg

We have also signed 22 yr old forward Matthew Arnone to a 170 per week contract

2016-02-12_00001_zpsqnsvnyuc.jpg

August 9th

Miguel Knox was selected in the CSL Fourth Division Team of the Week

Injury Update:

Nik Misik (Dislocated jaw) out 2 to 3 weeks

We have reassigned Slobodan Stankovic to our reserve squad. In 8 games he only has 1g 1a 0 PoM 10 Shots 6.70 AvR

Our reserve squad has a league game today against Okanagan Whitecaps Fc Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 6-2, Tim Wright, David Miodrag, Michael Haber, Slobodan Stankovic, Luc Janikic and Massimo Dell each scored one goal

David Miodrag will be out of action fgor 11 to 14 days with Bruised rib

August 10th

Our main squad has a road game against GS United, while our U18 squad has a game against Toronto Atomic U18

Hamilton FC (3rd ranked) @ GS United (7th ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 7th goal of the season (16) (assisted Lucas Dodds)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 8th goal of the season (21) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 9th goal of the season (82) (hat trick)

Jalen Brome – Missed Penalty (42)

Final: 3-3 Draw

red-card.png
Giuseppe Bartoli (GS United)
yellow-card.png
Andy Niksic (GS United)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Miguel Knox (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 3g 2 K Pas 9.0 rating

Danilo Richards, Lucas Dodds, Alex Makubuya, Nicholas Martinez, Jerome Morgado will all miss our next game due to reaching two yellow cards

Enrico Velastegui scored the lone goal in the 1-0 win over Toronto Atomic U18

August 12th

We have brought in 27 yr old midfielder Michael Tischer on a non contract. He joined our club after spending 6 games with Brantford from First Division and had 1 assist and 6.13 AvR

2016-02-12_00003_zpsyjwi3ypn.jpg

August 13th

Our main squad is scheduled to take on Royal Select Beauport at home while our U18 squad takes on Oakville Blue Devils in the 1st round of the U18 Cup

Royal Select Beauport (17th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 10th goal of the season (7)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 11th goal of the season (52) (assisted by Devon Mirabelli)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scored his 1st goal of the season (85) (assisted by Tim Wright)

yellow-card.png
Michael Tischer (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Jeremy Di-Bernardo (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Adrian Morgado (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalden Brome (Hamilton FC) 2g 7 K Pas 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad lost to Oakville Blue Devils by a score of 2-0

Michael Tischer, Miguel Knox, Kevin Carnaci, Devon Mirabelli all miss our next game due to Yellow cards

August 16th

Our U18 squad has a game against SC Scarborough U18. The game finished in a 1-1 draw, Massimo Dell scored the lone goal

Our board have brought in Massimo Polakiewicz for the rest of the season loan from Vaughan Azzurri (First Division)

2016-02-12_00005_zpsyeacjnyo.jpg

Jalen Brome was named 2nd in CSL 4th Division player of the Week. Omari Morris from SC Scarborough was name Player of the Week

Lucas Dodds was name to the CSL Fourth Division Team of the Week

August 17th

Our reserve squad is scheduled to take on Okanagan Challenge Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-1, Michael Haber scored 2 goals and Matthew Arnone scored the other goal

August 19th

Matthew Arnone will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks with a twisted knee

August 20th

We head on the road as we take on LaSalle Stompers

Hamilton FC (2nd ranked) @ LaSalle Stompers (5th ranked)

goal.png
Zachary Sukunda scored his 4th goal of the season (21) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)

Missed Penalty – Jalden Brome

Final: 1-1 Draw

slightly-injured.png
Admir Hajdarevic (Hamilton FC) (Bruised shin)

yellow-card.png
Martin Verhoeven (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Adrian Morgado (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC) 1a 7 K Pas 8.2 rating

Admir Hajdarevic will be out of action for 9 to 12 days with a bruised shin

Michael Haber who has been on trial with our reserve squad we have signed to a non contract and have reassigned him back to our reserve squad.

August 21st

Adrian Morgado will miss our next game due to yellow card limit

August 23rd

Our reserve squad is going up against Windsor Reserves. Our reserves lost by a score of 1-0

Massimo Polakiewicz was named to the CSL Fourth Division Team of the Week

Injury Update:

Nik Misik (Dislocated Jaw) out 1 to 3 days
Admir Hajdarevuc (Bruised shin) out 5 to 8 days
Matthew Arnone (Twisted knee) out 3 to 4 weeks

August 24th

Nik Misik has been named to Canada U20 roster for their upcoming friendly games against Paraquay U20 on the 30th of August and Martinique U20 on September 1st

Our U18 squad is scheduled to take on Edmonton Aviators U18, while our main squad has a home game against Dynamo FC (Vancouver)

Dynamo FC (Vancouver) (20th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 1st goal of the season (39) (assisted by Zachary Sukunda)
goal.png
Jerome Morgado scores his 1st goal of the season (46) (assisted by Miguel Knox)
goal.png
Zachary Sukunda scores his 5th goal of the season (69) (assisted by Miguel Knox)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Piotr Giowacki (Dynamo FC Vancouver)

man-of-the-match.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC) 1g 0 K Pas 8.3 rating

Jerome Morgado will miss our next game due to reaching his yellow card limit

Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Enrico Velastegui scored 2 goals, Toni Ercoli scored the other goal

August 26th

Nik Misik has fully recovered from his dislocated jaw injury that kept him out for 4 weeks

August 27th

Our Main squad will be on the road against Saskatoon HUSA

Hamilton FC (2nd ranked) @ Saskatoon HUSA (24th ranked)

goal.png
David Miodrag scored his 1st goal of the season (60) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 12th goal of the season (72) (assisted by Slobodan Stankobic)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scores his 2nd goal of the season (81)

Final: 3-2 W

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 1g 1a 8.5 rating

We will be missing four players in our next Canada Cup game as Nik Misik, Miguel Knox, Alex Makubuya and Nicholas Martinez are all being suspended for 1 game due to their yellow card limit

August 28th

Our reserve squad have a league game against Sanjaxx Lions of which they lost by a score of 2-1. Lucas Janikic scored the lone goal for our reserves.

August 30th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Peniche S.C. U18. The game finished in a 2-2 draw, Enrico Velastegui scored both goals

One of our centre-back on our U18 squad Paul DeBellis will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a damaged foot

Also today the transfer window will be closing

Jerome Morgado was named to CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

We have signed 17 yr old midfielder Luca Berdusco for 100 per week until June 30th 2017. He is joining us froom Internacional de Toronto who are in Third Division. So far in 7 games he has 1 assist 2 Yellow Cards 5 Drb 33% Sh Tar, 73 % Pas % 20 Tackles and 6.68 AvR

2016-02-12_00006_zpsgpk9fxfg.jpg

Our U18 squad finishes our little 3 day tournament against Niagara Utd U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-0

August 31st

Today is the 1st Leg of the 2nd round of the Canada Cup against Vancouver Thunderbirds

Vancouver Thunderbirds (CSL 2nd Division) @ Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) (Canada Cup 2nd round 1st Leg)

goal.png
Jalden Brome scores his 13th goal of the season (44) (assisted by Tim Wright)
goal.png
Danilo Richards scores his 1st goal of the season (51) (assisted by Zach Sukunda)

Final: 2-1 W

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Danilo Richards (Hamilton FC) 1g 6 Tck W, Itc 5, 3 Hdrs 8.1 rating

Admir Hajdarevic will miss our next game the 2nd Leg of the 2nd round of Canada Cup after getting his yellow card today

September 1st

Alen Rayner from Victoria Highlanders was named the CSL 4th Division player of the Month with 9 goals and 8.30 in 6 games.

Our beloved Jalen Brome came in 3rd place with 7 goals and 7.98 AvR

Adam Lucic who is the Manager of Winnipeg Lions was named as the CSL 4th Division Manager of the month with 6 matches 83% win ratio. I came in 2nd place with 6 matches 66% win ratio

September 3rd

Our reserve squad has a game against River Valley Reds Reserves, our reserve squad won by a score of 2-0 as Michael Haber scored both goals

Luca Berdusco has fully recovered from his hernia injury

September 6th

Injury Update:

ST – Matthew Arnone (twisted knee) out 2 to 8 days

September 7th

Today is the second leg of the 2nd round of the Canada Cup as we are on the road against Vancouver Thunderbirds

Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) @ Vancouver Thunderbirds (CSL 2nd Division) (2nd Leg of 2nd round of Canada Cup) (Hamilton Leads 2-1)

goal.png
Tim Wright scores his 2nd goal of the season () (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Zach Sukunda scores his 6th goal of the season () (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 14th goal of the season () (assisted by Tim Wright)

Final: 3-1 W (5-2 Win on Aggregate)

yellow-card.png
Sergio Secades (Vancouver)
yellow-card.png
man-of-the-match.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC) 2a 6 Tck W 10 Itc 5 Hdrs 9.0 rating

Danilo Richards will miss the next game due to picking up his 3rd yellow card

September 8th

Today is the Canada Cup 3rd round Draw with 32 Teams are left

We have drawn another Division 1 team in Sigma FC, as we have been drawn as the home team. The 3rd round 1st leg will take place on October 19th with the second leg on the road on October 26th

September 10th

Our main squad is at home as we take on Holy Cross Crusaders. We are giving Joseph Stinson the night off as we plan to start Jim Jankovic.

Holy Cross Crusaders (22nd ranked) @ Hamilton FC (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Zach Sukunda scored his 7th goal of the season (50)

Final: 1-0 W

yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Nicholas Martinez (Hamilton FC) 8 K Pas 79% Pas R 7.6 rating

We have reached 8 games unbeaten without losing

Our 14 yr old goalkeeping for our U18 squad will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a calf strain

The good thing is our next U18 game is not until September 27th

Nik Misik, Alex Cordon each miss our next game due to their yellow card limit

September 12th

Matthew Arnone has fully recovered from his twisted knee injury that kept him out for 3 weeks. With him back from injury we will reassign Slobodan Stankovic back down to our reserve squad

September 14th

Our reserve squad has a friend game against Coquitlam Reserves. Our reserves win by a score of 2-0, Jeremy Di-Bernardo and Slobodan Stankovic scored the goals

David Miodrag will be out of action for 9 to 12 days with a Bruised head

We have approached the board to let us hire more scouts as they have allowed us to hire one more scout since the board is blocking us from hiring our **** scouts.

September 15th

A day after the board allowed us to increase our scouts we have hired former director of football Frank Luarca as one of our club scouts. He will be making 120 per week until June 30th 2017

2016-02-12_00010_zps6uijauuk.jpg

September 17th

Our squad is on the road as we are scheduled to take on Peniche S.C.

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Peniche S.C. (15th ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 3rd goal of the season (10) (assisted by Tim Wright)
goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 3rd goal of the season (19) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 4th goal of the season (53) (assisted by Jerome Morgado)
goal.png
Matthew Arnone scored his 1st goal of the season (90) (assisted by Zach Sukunda)

Final: 4-1 W

slightly-injured.png
Tim Wright Hamilton (62nd min) (twisted ankle)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
David Gatti (Peniche S.C.)

man-of-the-match.png
Tim Wright (Hamilton FC) 2g 1a 3 K Pas 8.8 rating

Tim Wright will be out of action for 6 to 8 weeks with a twisted ankle

With the injury to Tim Wright we have decided to recall Slobodan Stankoic from our reserve squad.

Danilo Richards, Alex Makubuya, Admir Hajarevic and Nicholas Martinez all miss our next game due to them reaching 4 yellow cards

September 20th

Our reserve squad has a league game against Milltown FC Reserves, our reserve squad won by a score of 1-0, as Slobodan Stankoic gets the lone goal

Tim Wright was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

Injury Update:

David Miodrag (Bruised head) out 1 to 2 days
Tim Wright (Twisted ankle) out 5 to 7 weeks

September 21st

We are at home as we take on Chilliwack FC

Chilliwack FC (14th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Jalden Brome scored his 15th goal of the season (41) (assisted by Kevin Caranci)
goal.png
Jalden Brome scores his 16th goal of the season (45+1) (assisted by Kevin Caranci)
goal.png
Matthew Arnone scored his 2nd goal of the season (49) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scored his 2nd goal of the season (51) (assisted by Slobodan Stankovic)
goal.png
Jalden Brome scores his 17th goal of the season (55) (hat trick) (assisted by Zach Sukunda)
goal.png
Jalden Brome scored his 18th goal of the season (pen 90)

Final: 6-1 W

slightly-injured.png
Jerome Morgado (Hamilton FC) (Bruised Shin)
man-of-the-match.png
Jalden Brome 4g 1a 4 K Pas 9.9 rating

Jerome Morgado will be out of action for 9 to 12 days with a bruised shin

After the game we have reassigned 17 yr old Adrian Morgado to our U18

September 24th

Our main squad is on the road against Sapperton Rovers

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Sapperton Rovers (12th ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 19th goal of the season (10)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 20th goal of the season (46) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Matthew Arnone scored his 3rd goal of the season (75) (assisted by Lucas Dodds)

Final: 3-0 W

yellow-card.png
Reuf Colic (Sapperton)
yellow-card.png
Mark Jordan (Sapperton)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Jalden Brome (Hamilton FC) 2g 6 K Pas 8.8 ratings

Nicholas Martinez will miss next game after picking up his 5th yellow

Jason Chung who is with our U18 just noticed he has returned from his injury

September 27th

Jalen Brome was named the CSL 4th Division Player of the Week with 6 goals and 9.35 AvR in 2 games

Nik Misik, Danilo Richards, Jalen Brome were named to the CSL Fourth Division Team fo the week

Our main club coach Derek Sukunda has started to study for his National B License and will take 4 months to complete. The club is covering the 720 fee to complete the course

Our U18 squad has a league against Victoria Gorge FC U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0, Shane Keating and Massimo Dell scored the goals

Massimo Dell who is a 14 yr old midfielder with our U18 squad left the game with a damaged foot and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

September 28th

Our reserve squad has a league game against Marystown United Reserves. The game finished in a 0-0 draw

September 30th

Nik Misik was named to Canada U20 for their upcoming friendly games against Paraquay and Bermuda U20

October 1st

Aleksander Malbasic was named Player of the Month as he had 6 goals and 8.68 in 4 games. Jalen Brome was 3rd in the players of the month with 6 goals and 8.20 AvR

Chaka Ranjitsingh for SC Scarborough was named the Manager of the Month for September as they went 4-0-0 13 GF 1 GA 100% win ratio

I was named 2nd in the Manager of the month as we also went 4 matches and had 100% win rario

Miguel Knox and Jalen Brome were named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the month

Our main squad is at home against Toronto Atomic

Toronto Atomic (8th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Toronto og (45) (assisted my Missmo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scored his 3rd goal of the season (75) (assisted by Jerome Morgado)

Final: 3-2 L

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Zach Sukunda (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
K. Tannenbaum (Toronto) 6 K Pas 8.4 rating

That was our first loss in 11 games it was bound to happen

Alex Cordon, Alex Makubuya and Zach Sukunda will miss our next game due to them getting a yellow card

October 4th

Our reserve squad has a friendly against Internacional de Toronto Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-1, Matt Arnone scored 2 goals and Michael Haber scored a goal

October 5th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Winnipeg Dynamo Kylv U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

October 6th

Parauay U20 beat Canada by a score of 3-1, and during that game Canada lost 2 players due to injury. Those players are Billy Bitihene and Justin Soscia while Canada U20 has added Daniel Haworth to their team as well as another Hamilton FC player in Alex Cordon

Nik Misik played 58 minutes in the loss and had 0 goals and 6.4 rating

October 8th

We have approached the board to maybe increase the amount of coaches we can have as they have agreed and decided to allow us to add another coach

We have approached Jalen Brome with a possible contract extension. He currently is making 300 per week with an appearance of $40, goal bonus of $40, Team of the Year Bonus $300 and Unused Fee of $15

We have walked on a deal with his agent that will come into place on May 24th 2017 at the end of the current season.

The deal will be as of follows:

He will go from 300 to 350 per week
Appearance Fee will go from 40 to 85
Goal Bonus will go from 40 to 95
Team of the Year Bonus (Division) 300 to 1,000
Top Goalscorer (Division) 1,500
Loyalty Bonus – 1,000

Keep in mind this deal is for 2017-2018 season

October 11th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Lakers du Lac Saint-Louis U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-2, Jason Chung scored 1 goal and Toni Ercoli scored 2 goals

Jason Sasso who is a 14 yr old midfielder with our U18 squad left the game with a damaged heel and will be out of action for 2-3 weeks

Canada U20 beat Bermuda by a score of 3-1, Nik Misik had 7.7 rating in 70 minutes and Alex Cordon only played 14 mins and didn’t register a rating

October 12th

Our Reserve squad lost by a score of 2-1 to Weston SC Wolves, Sofiane Benzaza scored the lone goal. The 15 yr old midfielder who plays for our U18 and our Reserve squad will be out of action for 2 weeks with a Facial injury

October 13th

Jalen Brome has signed his pre-contract

October 14th

We have hired 34 yr old Midfielder Cameron Medwin as our new club coach. He will be scheduled to make 190 per week until June 30th 2017.

October 15th

Our main squad will be on the road as we take on Winnipeg Lions

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Winnipeg Lions (6th ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 4th goal of the season (27) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Devon Mirabelli scored his 2nd goal of the season (28) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scores his 5th goal of the season (65) (assisted by Devon Mirabelli)

yellow-card.png
Luca Berdusco (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC) 2g 3 K Pas 9.1 rating

Jalen Brome who is our key goal scorer and Luca Berdusco will miss our key next game as we have our 1st leg of round 3 against Sigma FC. We will have to depend on our club’s depth to win us the game.

October 17th

Martin Verhoeven who is a 26 yr old midfielder with our main squad will be out of action for 7-8 weeks with a Hernia

October 18th

Massimo Polakiewicz was 2nd on the list of players named for CSL 4th Division Player of the Week. Massimo has a AvR of 9.10 and 2 goals.

We had four players named to the CSl 4th Division Team of the week, Joseph Stinson (GK), Nik Misik (defender), Danilo Richards (defender), Massimo Polakiewicz (winger)

Our reserve squad has a game against Panell Reserves

October 19th

Our main squad has their 1st leg of the Canada Cup 3rd round at home against Sigma FC as our U18 squad has a game against Winnipeg Lions

Sigma FC (CSL 1st Division) @ Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) (Canada Cup 3rd round 1st Leg)

goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 1st goal of the season (20) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 4th goal of the season (31)
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 2nd goal of the season (41) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Nicholas Martinez scored his 2nd goal of the season (44)
goal.png
Nicholas Martinez scored his 3rd goal of the season (45+2) (assisted by Matt Arnone)

Final: 5-2 W

slightly-injured.png
Alex Makubuya (Hamilton FC/Knock) (Broken Nose)

yellow-card.png
Matthew Arnone (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Nicholas Martinez (Hamilton FC) 2g 5 K Pas 80% Pas R 9.4 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, Enrico Velastegui scored the lone goal

Miguel Knox and Danilo Richards will miss our next game due to yellow card limit

October 22nd

Our Key goal scorer Jalen Brome returns to the lineup as we continue our homestand as we take on the next top ranked team in Hamilton Argentina

Hamilton Argentina (2nd ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scores his 6th goal of the season (54) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 3rd goal of the season (73) (assisted by Luca Dodds)

Final: 2-0 W

yellow-card.png
Alex Makbuya (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

injured.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC 55th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC) 1g 7.7 rating

Jalen Brome will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a thigh strain. Looks like we will have depend on our other players for the next month for scoring

Michael Rischer, Alex Makbuya and Zach Sukunda will all miss our next game against Sigma FC 2nd leg due to their yellow card limit

October 23rd

Tim Wright has fully recovered from his twisted ankle injury that kept him out for 5 weeks

October 25th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Dynamo FC (Vancouver) U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

Massimo Polakiewicz was named to CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

Alex Cordon will be out of action for 6-8 days with food poisoning

October 26th

Our main squad heads on the road to Mississauga, ON as we take on Sigma FC in the 2nd leg of the Canada Cup 3rd round

Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) @ Sigma FC (CSL 1st Division) (Canada Cup 3rd round 2nd Leg) (Hamilton FC leads 5-2)

goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 6th goal of the season (6)
goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 5th goal of the season (20) (assisted by Devon Mirabelli)
goal.png
Devon Mirabelli scored his 3rd goal of the season (27)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 7th goal of the season (29) (assisted by Danilo Richards)

Kelvin Douglas (Simga FC) Missed Penalty (73rd min)

Final: 7-4 L

Tied 9-9 after Extra Time

Penalty Shootout:

Hamilton FC:
Matt Arnone: Goal
Miguel Knox: Goal
David Miodrag: Goal
Admir Hajdarevic: Goal

4 for 4

Sigma FC:
Munya Mbanje: Save
Manny Morgado: Goal
Emmett Berdusco: Goal
Manny Morgado: Save

2 for 4

Hamilton FC Wins on Penalties

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
David Miodrag (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Laurent Davis-Wilson (Sigma FC)

man-of-the-match.png
M. *** (Sigma FC) 3g 1a 6 K Pas 9.6 rating

With the aggregate at 9-9 after 2nd leg we advance to the 4th round of the Canada Cup on Penalties

We have been given $107 for winning the 3rd round

Devon Mirabelli (3 yellow cards), Danilo Richards (5 yellow cards), Luca Berudco (6 yellow cards), Nicholas Martinez (5 yellow cards), and Admir Hajdarevic (3 yellow cards) will miss our next game due to yellow card limit

October 27th

Today is the Canada Cup 4th round draw, there is 16 teams left and 8 matches to be drawn

We have drawn another Division 1 squad in Mont-Royal Outremont. The game will be scheduled for December 7th which is good news because Jalen Brome will be back from his thigh strain

The second leg of the next round is 7 days later on December 14th

2016-02-14_00001_zpse5vtyxk9.jpg

October 29th

Our main road is on the road against Victoria Highlanders

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Victoria Highlanders (7th ranked)

goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 8th goal of the season (assisted by Jeremy Di-Bernardo)
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 4th goal of the season () (assisted by Nik Misik)

Final: 2-2 Draw

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
red-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Jeremy Di-Bernardo (Hamilton FC) 1a 7 K Pas 81% Pas R 8.9 rating

The following players will miss our next game:

Alex Makubuya (red card), Michael Tischer (3rd yellow card), Kevin Caranci, Zac Sukunda and Jerome Morgado all picked up their 4th yellow card

With so many players picking up yellow cards and missing our next game we have decided to recall 14 yr old Enrico Velastegui and 15 yr old Sofiane Benzaza both from our reserve squad.

Solfiane Benzaza:

2016-02-14_00002_zpspsnkcsra.jpg

Enrico Belastegui:

2016-02-14_00003_zpsgpmunbe5.jpg

October 30th

Jason Sasso who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 7-8 weeks with a Hernia injury

November 1st

The North American U20 Championship 2017 has been announced and the following is the stages for the upcoming tournament

The tournament will run from January 6th 2017 until January 18th 2017

2016-02-14_00004_zpsoxxzoeb2.jpg

Jeremy Di-Bernardo was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week, while Nik Misik was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Month

Our Reserve squad has a league game against Kelowna United FC Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-1, Luca Janikic, Adrian Morgado and Toni Ercoli scored the goals

Massimo Dell a 14 yr old midfielder with our U18/Reserve squad will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a Thigh strain, while 29 yr old striker with our reserve squad will be out of action for 2 weeks with a facial injury

Injury Update:

ST – Jalden Brome (Thigh Stain) out 2 to 3 weeks
DM – Martin Verhoeven (Hernia) out 4 to 5 weeks

November 2nd

Our main squad is at home against Lakes du Lac Saint-Louis as our U18 squad takes on London AEK U18 squad. We also plan on starting Jim Jankovic in goal

Lakes du Lac Saint-Louis (6th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 9th goal of the season (3) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Devon Mirabelli scores his 4th goal of the season (5) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Lucas Berusco scored his 1st goal of the season (68) (assisted by Alex Cordon)

Devon Mirabelli – missed penalty (4th min)

man-of-the-match.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC) 1g 4 K Pas 7.8 ratings

After the game we sent the two players we called up back down to our U18 squad of which soon as those U18 squad players return from injury Enrico and Sofiane will be moved up to our reserve squad

November 5th

Our main squad has a road game against London AEK as Stinson will be in goal

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ London AEK (20th ranked)

goal.png
Devon Mirabelli scores his 5th goal of the season (pen 22) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 10th goal of the season (71) (assisted by Miguel Knox)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Daniel Martinez (London AEK)

man-of-the-match.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC) 1g 1a 8 K Pas 9.0 ratings

Miguel Knox will miss our next game after getting his 5th yellow card tonight

After the game we found out that two of our players/prospects were named to Canada U20

The first player is our beloved Nik Misik from our main squad. The other player is Austin Gatti from our U18 squad.

Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0, Jason Chung scored a goal and Dragan Pesic scored an og

November 6th

Our reserve squad has a game against Windsor Soccer club Reserves. Our Reserve squad won by a score of 4-0, Enrcio Velastegui scored 2 goals, Toni Ercoli scored a goal and Lucas Janikic scored a goal

November 8th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Chilliwack FC U18, the game finished in a 1-1 draw of which Emanuele Morini scored the lone goal

Jeremy Di-Bernardo left the game with a Groin strain and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

November 9th

Our main squad is at home against Victoria Gorge FC.

Victoria Gorge FC (13th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 6th goal of the season (3) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Alex Cordon scored his 1st goal of the season (28)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 7th goal of the season (46) (assisted by Matt Arnone)

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Michael Tischer (Hamilton FC) 7 K Pas 86% Pas R 8.1 rating

After the game we have decided to release Makubuya, we have also recalled 14 yr old defender Austin Gatti up from our U18 squad to our main squad in place of Alex

Austin Gatti

2016-02-14_00007_zpszxxjqw06.jpg

Alex Makubuya

2016-02-14_00008_zpsdkakmox8.jpg

Luca Berdusco will miss our next game after he got his 4th yellow card tonight

November 12th

Our Reserve squad has a game against Penticton Pinnacles Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-1, Luca Janikic scored 2 and Michael Haber scored 1

We got a job offer from DVC Buiksloot who are in the 5th Level league in Holland as we have decided to decline the offer

The board won’t allow us to release Alex Makubuya so we have decided to reassign him to our reserve squad.

November 14th

Canada U20 won 1-0 over Ecuador U20. Nik Misik had 0 pts and 6.7 rating in 16 minutes as Austin Gatti played a full 90 minute game and had 0 pts and a 6.8 rating

November 15th

Nik Misik was selected in the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

Injury Update:

ST – Jalen Brome (Thigh Strain) will be out for 1 day
DM – Martin Verhoeven (hernia) will be out for 5 days to 2 weeks
M – Jeremy D-Bernardo (groin strain) out 2 to 3 weeks

Our U18 squad has a league game against Royal Select Beauport U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-0, Senad Hodzic scored a goal, Emanuele Morini scored a goal and Shane Keating scored 2 goals

Enrico Velastegui left the game with a damaged heel and will be out of action for 2-3 weeks

November 16th

Our Reserve squad has a game against Surry United Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 2-0, Jalen Bropme and Luca Janikic picked up the goals

November 19th

Our main squad has a game against Saint James United at home as Jalen Brome makes his return to the starting line up.

Saint James United (15th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 21st goal of the season (16) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Alex Cordon scored his 2nd goal of the season (31) (assisted by Austin Gatti)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 22nd goal of the season (51)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scores his 3rd goal of the season (73) (assisted by Luca Dodds)
goal.png
Tim Wright scored his 7th goal of the season (80) (assisted by Zach Sukunda)
goal.png
Luca Dodds scores his 4th goal of the season (83) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Luca Dodds scores his 5th goal of the season (89) (assisted by Tim Wright)

Final: 7-1 W

man-of-the-match.png
Alex Cordon (Hamilton FC) 1g 3 Tck W 7 Itc 9 Hdrs 9.2 rating

November 22nd

Our U18 squad has a league game against Saskatoon HUSA U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Shane Keating scored a goal, Jason Chung scored a goal and Saskatoon had a og

We almost had a clean sweep in the CSL 4th Division Player of the Week. Our Alex Cordon was named the Player of the week with 1 gp and 9.20 rating, and in 2nd place was Lucas Dodds with 2 goals and 9.0 rating

Five of our players were named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week. Alex Cordon, Danilo Richards, Lucas Dodds, Nicholas Martinez and Matt Arnone

November 23rd

Our Reserve squad has a league game against Optimum de Victoriaville Reserves. Our reserves lost by a score of 1-0

November 25th

Martin Verhoeven has fully recovered from his hernia injury that kept him out of action for 6 weeks

November 26th

Shane Keating signed his new contract deal

We finish the month of November off with a home game against Winnipeg Dynamo Kyiv

Winnipeg Dynamo Kyvi (6th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 11th goal of the season (6) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 8th goal of the season (36) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 23rd goal of the season (44)

slightly-injured.png
Alex Cordon (twisted ankle)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Jason McHugh (Winnipeg Dynamo)

man-of-the-match.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC) 1g 1a 10 K Pas 9.0 rating

Alex Cordon will be out of action for 6-8 weeks with a twisted ankle

Lucas Berdusco will miss next game after getting his 5th yellow card

Our Players have the next 10-13 days off as we don’t play our next game until December 7th for our 1st leg against Mont-Royal Outremont in Canada Cup 4th Round

November 29th

Matt Arnone was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

Our U18 squad has a game against GS United U18 in league action. Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-1, Enrico Velastegui and Massimo Dell both scored the goals

November 30th

Our reserve squad has a game against Fernwood United FC. The game finished in a 3-3 draw, Michael Haber, Alex Makubuya and Luca Janikic scored the goals

Tim Wright left the game with a twisted ankle and will be out 6-8 weeks

I have been given the chance to interview for SV Geinoord in Holland and I have turned it down

December 1st

Graham Nonni was named the player of the month for November who playts for Saint James United. He had 5 goals in 4 games with a 8.13 AvR. Our beloved Matt Arnone was named 2nd out of 3 with 3 goals and 8.40 AvR and Jesus Alvarez was named 3rd player from Holly Cross Crusaders

I was named the Manager of the month for November as we had 5 games played 100% win ratio as 2nd place goes to Chaka Ranjitsingh who won 80% and Bob Mayard was named 3rd from Holy Cross with 75% win ratio

We also had four players named to the CSL 4th Division team of the month and that included Nik Misik, Alex Cordon, Miguel Knox and Danilo Richards

December 2nd

Brampton United has asked us for a interview and they are in CSL 1st division and we have rejected the interview. I want to stay at this club and work my way to the top

December 3rd

Our reserve squad has a game against Select de Trois-Riveres reserves, however our reserves lost 1-0

December 4th

Senad Hodzic who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 2 weeks with a strained wrist

December 6th

Our U18 squad has a game against Hamilton Argentina U18. The game finished in a 1-1 draw as Jeremy Di-Bernardo scored the lone goal

We have another interview from another Holland club in Nunspeet and we have turned it down

December 7th

We will be at home as we take on Mont-Royal Outremont in the 1st league of the 4th round of the Canada FA Cup

Mont-Royal Outremont (CSL 1st Division) @ Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) (Canada FA Cup 4th round 1st leg)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz score his 9th goal of the season (35) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Michael Tischer scores his 1st goal of the season (72) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 24th goal of the season (pen 85)

yellow-card.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Alen Kucalovic (Mont-Royal)

man-of-the-match.png
Keith Makubuya (Mont-Royal) 1g 1 K Pas 8.8 rating

With a 3-3 draw the next leg which is the 2nd leg scheduled for the 14th of December will be on the road and it will either be a one sided game or like last round it will come down to extra time or penalty kicks

Nicholas Martinez will miss the second leg after picking up his 7th yellow card today, Massimo only picked up his 1st so he will be playing in the next leg

December 8th

Our reserves had a friendly game today against Peniche Sc Reserves of which we won by a score of 4-2. Luca Janikic scored along with Jason Sasso, Toni Ercoli and Enrico Velastegui

December 13th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Holly Cross U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-1, Enrico Velastegui scored the lone goal

December 14th

We head on the road for the second leg against Mont-Royal in the 4th round of the Canada FA Cup

Hamilton FC (CSL 4th Division) @ Mont-Toyal Outremont (CSL 1st Division) (Canada FA Cup 2nd leg 3-3 tie)

Final: 3-0 L (6-3 Loss overall)

man-of-the-match.png
M. Mohammed (Mont-Royal) 2g 3 K pas 8.9 rating

Lucas Dodds will be out of action for 11-14 days with a Bruised rib

We were given 214.00 for losing to Mont-Royal

December 16th

Another Holland club has asked me for a interview in Dieze West and we have turned it down

December 17th

Our squad is on the road as we return to league action as we take on ICST Pegasus FC

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ ICST Pegasus FC (11th ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scores his 10th goal of the season (5) (assisted by Nicholas Martinez)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 12th goal of the season (25) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scores his 13th goal of the season (59) (assisted by Jalen Brome)

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC) 2g 11 K Pas 9.0 rating

Jalen Brome will miss our next game due to picking up his 3rd yellow card

December 18th

Canada U20 roster announced for North American U20 Championship

2016-02-22_00001_zps4fxta7p4.jpg

North American U20 Championship Pools:

2016-02-22_00003_zpsdl7iuial.jpg

December 20th

Our U18 squad has a game against Capital City Ambassadors U18 in league action. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 1-0

Our goalkeeper Devon Revivo for our U18 squad will be out of action for 5-6 days

Bob Boakai was named the CSL 4th Division player of the Week. In 1 game he had 2 goals and AvR of 8.80. The runner up was our beloved Matt Arnone with 2 goals and a AvR of 9.00

Austin Gatti, Nicholas Martinez and Matt Arnone were named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

December 21st

Our reserve squad has a game against Scotia Reserves. The game finished in a 2-2 draw, Siobodan Stankovic and Enrico Velastegui scored

December 24th

It’s Christmas Eve and we have a game at home against Capital City Ambassadors

Capital City Ambassadors (8th ranked) @ Hamilton Fc (1st ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 11th goal of the season (28)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 12th goal of the season (63)
goal.png
Miguel Knox scores his 2nd goal of the season (78) (assisted by Danilo Richards)

yellow-card.png
Austin Gatti (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Massimo Polakiewicz (Hamilton FC) 2g 3 K pas 8.8 ratings

Rishi Singh who is with our U18 squad, the 14 yr old centre-back will be out of action for 9-12 days with stubbed toe

December 27th

Our reserve squad is up against Hamilton Serbians Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 2-1, with Adrian Morgado and Slobodan Stankovic scoring the goals

Luca Janikic will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a strained neck

December 28th

Our U18 squad has battled to a 3-3 draw with Charlesbourg U18. Jason Sasso, Jeremy Di-Bernardo and Adrian Morgado scored the goals

December 29th

Our reserve squad takes on Columbus FC Reserves. The game finished with a 2-2 draw as David Miodrag scored both goals as well lost two players due to injury.

Shane Keating will be out of action for 6-8 weeks with a twisted ankle, while Enrico Velastegui will be out of action for 6-8 days with a dead leg

December 31st

We finish the year of 2016 off with a home game against Charlesburg

Charlesburg (20th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 25th goal of the season (3) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 13th goal of the season (7) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 14th goal of the season (21) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 26th goal of the season (42) (assisted by Matt Arnone)

slightly-injured.png
Michael Tischer (Hamilton FC) (strained wrist)

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Joseph Stinson (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 2g 1a 6 K Pas 9.4 rating

Michael Tischer will be out of action for 2 weeks with a strained wrist

Mid Season Recap:

Main roster:

2016-02-22_00019_zps6vnmpoof.jpg

Main Squad Schedule part 1:

2016-02-22_00006_zpshfzstnil.jpg

Main Squad Schedule part 2:

2016-02-22_00007_zpse0ehfgym.jpg

CSL 4th Division League Standings:

2016-02-22_00004_zpselx0nhau.jpg

CSL 4th Division League Stats:

2016-02-22_00005_zpsay10pb9g.jpg

Reserve roster:

2016-02-22_00015_zpsuuler3e9.jpg

Reserve Schedule:

2016-02-22_00010_zps8olkbjto.jpg

Reserve Standings:

2016-02-22_00013_zpswbmkbtho.jpg

Reserve League Stats:

2016-02-22_00014_zpsogekyffv.jpg

U18 Roster:

2016-02-22_00016_zpsws73cj7b.jpg

U18 Squad Schedule:

2016-02-22_00011_zpsekgeycct.jpg

U18 League Stats:

2016-02-22_00018_zpsd4ikndfx.jpg

U18 League Standings:

2016-02-22_00017_zpsn1wcb57b.jpg

January 1st

CSL 4th Division announced Aleksandar Malbasic from SC Scarborough as the Player of the Month. In 3 games he had 6 goals and 9.13 AvR. Our beloved Massimo Polakiewicz was named 2nd place of which he had 4 goals and 8.03 AvR

SC Scarborough Manager Chaka Ranjitsigh was named Manager of the month where he had 100% win ratio in 3 games. I was named in the 2nd place with 3 matches and also 100% win ratio

Five of our players were named to the CSL Fourth Division team of the Month. Those 5 players were Nik Misik, Danilo Richards, Nicholas Martinez, Zach Sukunda and Matt Arnone

Our U18 squad scheduled a friendly against London AEK Reserves

Alex Cordon has fully recovered from his twisted ankle injury that has kept him out for 5 weeks

January 3rd

Our U18 squad has a game against Saint James U18, Jason Chung scored both goals in a 2-1 win

Four of our players were named to the CSL 4th Division team of the week. Nik Misik, Austin Gatti, Danilo Richards and Jalen Brome were those 4 players

January 4th

We have signed Nik Misik to a pre-contract. His new 1 yr contract extension wont come into place until May 24th 2017. He will go from 150 per week to 180 per week in May and his contract will run until May 2018

22 yr old striker Matt Arnone he has signed a pre-contract to extend his contract for 1 yr going from his current 110 per week to 130 per week on May 24th 2017

We have also resigned Zach Sukunda to a pre-contract that would resign him for a extra yr and that would go from 40 per week to 60 per week which won’t kick in until May 24th 2017

Our main squad returns to the pitch to begin 2017 today on the road as we take on 2nd place SC Scarborough.

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ SC Scarborough (2nd ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 14th goal of the season (32) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 27th goal of the season (38) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 28th goal of the season (90+1) (assisted by Lucas Dodds)

slightly-injured.png
Devon Mirabelli (Hamilton FC) (Thigh strain)

injured.png
David Miodrag (Hamilton 74th min)

yellow-card.png
Kirill Dimitrov (SC Scarborough)
yellow-card.png
Shane Casupanan (SC Scarborough)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 2g 3 K Pas 9.0 rating

David Miodrag will be out of action for 2 months with a sprained ankle

Devon Mirabelli will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a thigh strain

Miguel Knox, Danilo Richards and Zach Sukunda all miss our next game due to yellow cards

Tim Wright has fully recovered from his twisted ankle injury

January 5th

Our U18 squad beat London AEK by a score of 2-0. Enrico Velastegui and Toni Ercoli scored the goals

January 7th

Our main squad has a game against Edmonton Aviators, while our U18 squad has a game against LaSalle Stompers U18

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Edmonton Aviators (21st ranked)

goal.png
Edmonton og (5) (assistsed by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 29th goal of the season (39) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scored his 4th goal of the season (62) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scored his 6th goal of the season (86) (assisted by Nicholas Martinez)
goal.png
Edmonton og (90) (assisted by Lucas Dodds)

Final: 5-1 W

yellow-card.png
red-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Nicholas Martinez (Hamilton FC) 1a 5 K Pas 83% Pas R 9.0 rating

Austin Gatti will miss our next game due to a one match ban for his red card

The U18 game against LaSalle Stompers U18 finished in a 0-0 draw

January 8th

Alex Cordon has signed his pre-contract going from 65 per week to 80 per week in May 2017

January 10th

Our reserve squad has a game against Okanagan Whitecaps Fc Reserves. Our Reserve squad lost by a score of 3-1, Jason Sasso scored the lone goal

Nicholas Martinez was named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the week

January 11th

Our main squad has a game against GS United while our U18 squad has a game against ICST Pegasus Fc U18

GS United (9th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Zach Sukunda scored his 8th goal of the season (24) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Zach Sukunda scored his 9th goal of the season (42) (assisted by Matt Arnone)

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Zach Sukunda (Hamilton FC) 2g 6 K Pas 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-0

January 12th

Alex Cordon will miss our next game after collecting 5 yellow cards

We have decided to release Jeremy Di-Bernardo on a free transfer

2016-02-23_00002_zpswquevhln.jpg

January 14th

Our main squad has a league game against Royal Select Beauport

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Royal Select Beauport (17th ranked)

goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 15th goal of the season (12) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scores his 30th goal of the season (pen 38)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scores his 15th goal of the season (41) (assisted by Michael Tischer)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scores his 7th goal of the season (82)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scored his 8th goal of the season (90)

injured.png

yellow-card.png
Admir Hajarevic (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Danilo Richards (Hamilton FC) 1a 2 Tck W, 6 Itc 4 Hdrs 9.0 rating

Jalen Brome will be out of action for 3 months with torn knee ligaments

Admir Hajdarevic will miss our next game after picking up his 6th yellow card

As far as North American U20 Championship 2017 Canada U20 so far are 4-0-0 11 GF and 2 GA for 12 Pts with 3-0 over Haiti U20, 2-1 win over Honduras U20, 3-0 win over Cuba U20, 3-1 win over Jamaica U20 which leaves USA U20 vs Canada U20 for January 17th

January 17th

Danilo Richards, Austin Gatti and Zach Sukunda were all named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

January 18th

Our reserve squad has a game against Red Deer Renegades Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 4-0, Tim Wright scores 2g, Luca Janikic and Toni Ercoli each score a goal

January 21st

Our main squad returns home as we take on LaSalle Stompers

LaSalle Stompers (3rd ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
LaSalle og (42) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scores his 9th goal of the season (89) (assisted by Jerome Morgado)

Final: 2-1 W

man-of-the-match.png
C. Lincour-Joseph (LaSalle) 0 K Pas 8.3 rating

Canada U20 beat Honduras U20 on penalties to win 3-2. With the win Canada U20 has qualified fpr the U20 World Cup. The tournament will be drawn on April 21st 2017

2016-02-23_00003_zpsbbwhcuaj.jpg

With our 2-1 win over LaSalle we are now up to 13 league games in a row without a loss

January 22nd

With Danilo not resigning with us yet he has decided that at the end of the season he will be leaving us to join SC Toronto who is in the First Division for 325 per week until June 2018

2016-02-23_00004_zps7ifyoiok.jpg

January 24th

Our Reserve squad has a game against Windsor Vallants reserves. The game finished in a 2-2 draw, Luca Janikic scored 2 goals

Toni Ercoil who is a 14 yr old winger who has been playing between our U18 and reserve squad left the game with a calf strain and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

Danilo Richards was named to the CSL Team of the Week

January 25th

Our main squad has a game against Dynamo (Vancouver) while our U18 squad has a game against Sapperton Rovers U18

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Dynamo FC (Vancouver) (19th ranked)

Final: 1-0 L

man-of-the-match.png
J. Adams (Dynamo FC) 3 Tck W, 10 Itc, 4 Hdrs, 7.7 rating

January 26th

Shane Keating has left our U18 squad and joined Peniche S.C.

January 28th

Our main squad finishes the month of January at home against Saskatoon HUSA. Also this marks the 100th game of my managerial career

Saskatoon HUSA (22nd ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Michael Tischer scores his 2nd goal of the season (pen 2)
goal.png
Matthew Arnone scores his 16th goal of the season (63) (assisted by Tim Wright)

Final: 2-2 Draw

injured.png

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
S. Cristofari (Saskatoon) 4 K Pas, 60% 8.0 rating

Jerome Morgado will be out of action for 5-6 months with a broken foot

Nicholas Martinez will miss our next game after he picked up his 9th yellow card

January 31st

Our U18 squad has a home game against Brampton Stallions U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 6-0, Jason Chung scored a goal, Emanuele Morini scored a goal, Sofiane Benzaza scored 2 goals, Enrico Velastegui scored a goal and Senad Hodzic scored the final goal

February 1st

Our reserve squad has a game against Edmonton Scottish Reserves. Our Reserve squad won by a score of 1-0, with Luke Janikic scoring the lone goal

Winnipeg Lions Manager Adam Lucic was named as the Manager of the Month with 7 matches and 71% win ratio of which I was named in 2nd place with the same results.

Six of our players were named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Month. Those 6 players are as follows:

Alex Cordon, Danilo Richards, Massimo Polakiewicz, Nicholas Martinez, Zach Sukunda, and Matt Arnone

February 2nd

We have signed Paul DeBellis to a pre contract which will kick in on May 26th 2017

February 4th

We are opening the road game as we take on Holy Cross Crusaders

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ (Holy Cross Crusaders (14th ranked)

goal.png
Miguel Knox scored his 3rd goal of the season (4) (assisted by Matt Arnone)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 16th goal of the season (9) (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 17th goal of the season (13) (assisted by Miguel Knox)
goal.png
Miguel Knox scores his 4th goal of the season (31) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 18th goal of the season () (assisted by Miguel Knox)

Final: 5-2 W

yellow-card.png
Justin DeBillis (Holy Cross)

man-of-the-match.png
Miguel Knox (Hamilton FC) 2g 2a 5 K Pas 81% Pas R 9.5 rating

With the win we have guaranteed ourselves a CSL 4th Division Playoff Spot

February 7th

Our U18 squad has a game against Toronto Atomic U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 4-1. Mark Dudberry scored 2g, Jason Chung 1g and Sofiane Benzaza 1g

Seam Marples was named to the CSL 4th Division player of the week with 4 goals and 9.70 AvR in 1 game. Our beloved Miguel Knox was named #2 with 9.50 AvR and 2 goals and 2 assists this week

We also had four players named to the Team of the week, Danilo Richards, Miguel Knox, Massimo Polakiewicz and Matt Arnone

February 9th

Our reserve squad is scheduled to take on Sanjaxx Lions Reserves. Our reserve squad lost by a score of 1-0

February 11th

We return home as we take on Peniche S.C.

Peniche S.C. (24th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 17th goal of the season (30) (assisted by Slobodan Stankovic)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 18th goal of the season (38) (assisted by Zach Sukunda)
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scores his 6th goal of the season (44) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Alex Cordon scorss his 3rd goal of the season (49)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scored his 5th goal of the season (87) (assisted by Slobodan Stankovic)

injured.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC 42nd min)

yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Slobodan Stankovic (Hamilton FC) 1g 2a 5 K Pas 9.2 ratings

I incorrectly was tracking Matt’s goal on paper wrong and missed a goal so Matt actually has the correct # of goals in this game.

With the win it has been announced that we won Promotion to CSL 3rd Division next season

Matt Arnone will be out of action for a strained neck for 2-3 weeks

We got news that the board has set our initial bidgets of 16.75k and transfer budget of 1.63 million

Fans of Hamilton FC just proud after the team gained promotion from the CSL 4th Divison. Fans and pundits alike were unanimous that the person responsible for the team’s success was Rick Stevens. One fan commented that with Stevens at the helm he felt that anything was possible.

The Hamilton FC board have announced that they are pleased to have won promotion and that everyone at the club was looking forward to seeing the team play at a higher level next season. In a short message of thanks, a spokesperson declared that praise had to go to Manager Rick Stevens for ensuring that a club of Hamilton FC’s stature would no longer be playing in CSL 4th Divison

I approached the board on 3 items

Get an affiliate club
Get an senior affiliate club
Increased the scouting range

They agreed to both affiliate clubs but rejected the scouting range

Alex Cordon will miss our next game after picking up his 6th yellow card

February 14th

Slobodan Stankovic was named the CSL 4th Division player of the Week. He had 1 goal in 1 game and a 9.20 AvR

We also had six of the 11 players of the week for CSL 4th Division. Those players were Danilo Richards, Austin Gatti, Alex Cordon, Zach Sukunda, Slodoban Stankovic and John Serjeant

February 15th

Our reserve squad has a game against Okanagan Challenge Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 3-0, Sofiane Benzaza, Michael Haber and Kevin Caranci scored the goals

Devon Mirabelli will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a pulled hamstring

February 18th

We head on the road as we take on Chilliwack FC

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Chilliwack FC (11th ranked)

goal.png
Zach Sukunda scored his 10th goal of the season () (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 18th goal of the season ()
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 7th goal of the season ()

yellow-card.png
Michael Findlay (Chilliwack FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Slobodan Stankovic (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Martin Verhoeven (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
Slobodan Stankovic (Hamilton FC) 1g 3 K Pas 7.8 rating

The following players will miss our next game due to picking up yellow cards:

Nik Misik – picked up his 2nd yellow
Zach Sukunda – picked up his 2nd yellow
Austin Gatti – picked up his 10th yellow card
Nicholas Martinez – picked up his 2nd yellow card
Martin Verhoeven – picked up his 7th yellow card
Admir Hajarevic – picked up his 6th yellow card

After the game we have recalled Paul DeBellis, Rishi Singh, Alex Makubuya, Adrian Morgado and we have recalled Enrico Velastegui

February 19th

We have resigned 15 yr old defender Austin Gatti to a 220 per week until June 2018

2016-02-25_00005_zpspkoaqknw.jpg

February 21st

Our reserve squad has a game against Milltown reserves of which our squad won by a score of 1-0. Erico Velastegui scored the lone goal

Jason Chung left the game with a pulled hamstring and will be out of action for 5-6 weeks

Sofiane Benzaza also left the game with a thigh strain and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

SC Scarborough has claimed a playoff spot in the CSL 4th Division playoff place

February 22nd

Our U18 squad has a game against SC Scarborough U18. The game finished in a 1-1 draw and Jason Sasso scored the lone goal

February 25th

We have a home game today against Sapperton Rovers

Sapperton Rovers (18th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 8th goal of the season () (assisted by Danilo Richards)
goal.png
Kevin Caranci scored his 6th goal of the season () (assisted by Slobodan Stankovic)
goal.png
Lucas Dodds scores his 10th goal of the season () (assisted by Matt Arnone)

yellow-card.png
Rishi Singh (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Terry Village (Sapperton Rovers)
yellow-card.png
Adam Stankov (Sapperton Rovers)

man-of-the-match.png
Danilo Richards (Hamilton FC) 1a 4 Tck W, 6 Itc, 2 Hdrs and 8.3 ratings

After the game we find out that Matt Arnone even though he was playing injured has fully recovered from his strained neck that kept him out for 2 weeks

February 26th

Danilo Richards will miss our next game due to collecting his 8th yellow card

With the transfer window closing today, we have decided to sign some of the following players:

14 yr old midfielder Joe Misik (Milton SC CSL 1st Division) on a non contract. He will remain on a youth contract before his non contract kicks in on May 20th 2017. Joe Misik will be reassigned to our U18 squad. Milton will get 30k ub compensation and with an additional 50k in potential clauses. We had 32.5k will be deducted from our 1.6 million

2016-02-26_00001_zpstrwutgbd.jpg

We have signed player #2 in 14 yr old midfielder Michael Godfrey on a non contract. He will be on a youth contract until June 30th 2017 before his non contract kicks in. Michael Godfrey who has split between Brampton United’s main squad and their reserve squad. Brampton is from CSL 1st Division. Once Michael signs he would be reassigned to our U18 squad. Brampton will be given 20k for compensation with an additional 35k in potential clauses. 21k will be deducted from our 1.6 million transfer budget

2016-02-26_00002_zpsm6xhu0up.jpg

Player #3 – We haver signed 21 yr old Centre-back to a 160 per week until June 30th 2018. Ryan joins us from St. Catharines Wolves who are in the CSL 2nd Division. We have been very weak at the centre-back position as far as depth and we believe Ryan gives us that. The transfer will go through on July 1st

Player #4 – We have signed Muamer Lotinac to a non contract. Maumer is a 18 yr old right defender who plays for London AEK in the 4th CSL Division

2016-02-26_00003_zpszi7wjtg2.jpg

Player #5 – We have signed 14 yr old centre-back Darryl McLean from Niagara Utd. We will be giving them 16k in compensation with 26k in potential clauses. We will be losing 16.75 from our transfer budget. We will be reassigning Darryl to our U18 squad.

2016-02-26_00005_zpsshkypcur.jpg

Player #6 – We have signed 18 yr old centre-back Andra Tortora for 250 per week until June 30th 2017. He plays for London AEK from CSL 4th Division

2016-02-26_00006_zpswfpb1o0c.jpg

Player #7 – We have signed 17 yr old full back Stefan Paterson for 240 per week until June 30th 2017. He was playing for Pro Stars FC who are in the CSL 1st Division

2016-02-26_00007_zpshrxygo9u.jpg

Non Player news that one of our staff members have approached one of our scouts Atiba Pottinger as their Chief Scouts. Niagara Utd is in the 2nd Division, and we feel that Atiba would not have been back after this season so we will let him go

2016-02-26_00004_zps17vusxkr.jpg

Later on in the day Atiba had decided he would rather stay at Hamilton then go to Niagara

February 28th

Danilo Richards was named to the CSL 4th Division team of the week

Our U18 squad has a game against Edmonton Aviators in U18 league action. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-0, Toni Ercoli scored 2g and Emanuele Morini scored a goal

Rishi Singh left the game with strained ankle ligaments and will be out of action for 2 months

March 1st

I was announced as the Manager of the month for February. In 4 games we had a 100% match win ratio

Slobodan Stankovic was 3rd player of the Month with 3 goals and 7.97 AvR

Danilo Richards and Massimo Polakiewicz were named to the CSL Team of the Month

Our reserve squad took on River Valley Reds Reserves of which we won by a score of 4-1. Michael Haber scored 2 goals and David Miodrag scored 2 goals

March 4th

Our U18 squad takes on London AEK U18, while our main squad with some players making their debuts for our main squad as we take on Toronto Atomic on the road.

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Toronto Atomic (9th ranked)

goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 9th goal of the season ()
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 19th goal of the season () (assisted by Slobodan Stankovic)
goal.png
Slobodan Stankovic scored his 10th goal of the season () (assisted by Zach Sukunda)

man-of-the-match.png
Slobodan Stankovic (Hamilton FC) 2g 1a 3 K Pas 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1 to London as Enrico Velastegui scored the lone goal

We have signed 15 yr old Mikhail Silvera to a non contract from joining us who previously played for Serbian White Eagles. We will be subtracting 58k from our transfer budget. The transfer will go through on June 28th 2017. Serbian White Eagles are in the CSL 1st Division League

March 7th

Our U18 squad has another league game against Peniche S.C. U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-2, Enrico Velastegui scored 3 goals and Jason Sasso scored a goal

Slobodan Stankovic was named the 3rd Player of the Week. He had 2 goals and 9.00 AvR

Austin Gatti, Zach Sukunda and Slobodan Stankovic were named to the CSL 4th Division Team of the Week

March 8th

Our Head of Youth development coach Gavin Cabrilo has announced our new group of Youth intake players:

We will list the players, positions and where they came from

GK – Luigi Cuzzucoli (Joppolo) (Italian)

2016-02-26_00008_zpsa7fqbdxk.jpg

RLC – Jordan Lord (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00009_zps5qrp8tus.jpg

RC – Liam Martin (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00010_zpsegb8agla.jpg

DC – Jason Duncan (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00011_zpsd7vsqqdg.jpg

DC – Sean Sibigia (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00012_zpsmmfillxg.jpg

D/DM/M – Patryk Ashton (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00023_zps2cg8x0pa.jpg

M – Darryl Lammie (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00014_zpscm3kcbfw.jpg

M/AM – Tyrell Brown (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00016_zpsfembl4zt.jpg

M – Mickey Arnoux (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00017_zpsvnmgdhz6.jpg

M/AM – Jeremy Street (Burlington, ON)

2016-02-26_00018_zpsmdpywapn.jpg

AM – Austin O’Connor (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00019_zpskyrjfwns.jpg

M (RL) – John Uccello (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00020_zpsmuu4hvrc.jpg

M/AM – Mirko Brdjanin (Odzaci) (Serbian)

AM (LC) – Shaun McManus (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00021_zpsjdawtwdc.jpg

ST – Will Moore (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00022_zpswxwyumnk.jpg

ST/M/AM – Tyler De Vos (Hamilton, ON)

2016-02-26_00024_zps04s3owpo.jpg

March 9th

Today myself and our staff will be attending the U18 vs Youth Candidates game

Hamilton FC U18 vs. Hamilton FC Youth Candidates

goal.png
Will Moore scores his 1st goal of the game (2) (assisted by Tyler De Vos) 1-0 Youth
goal.png
Will Moore scores his 2nd goal of the game (9) (assisted by Tyler De Vos) 2-0 Youth
goal.png
Tyler De Vos scores his 1st goal of the game (28) (assisted by John Uccello) 3-0 Youth
goal.png
Will Moore scored his 3rd goal of the game (65)
goal.png
Darryl Lammie scored his 1st goal of the game (87)

Final: U18 squad 0 – Youth Candidates 5

yellow-card.png
Austin Gatti (Hamilton FC U18)
yellow-card.png
Darryl McLean (Hamilton FC U18)
yellow-card.png
Jordan Lord (Youth Candidates)

man-of-the-match.png
Will Moore (Youth Candidates) 3g 3 K Pas 9.6 ratings

Our next game is not for a while more like until April 1st so we are taking a bit of a break and scouting players and watching our new group of players develop on our U18 squad with our current U18 players

March 14th

Our U18 squad has a game scheduled against Winnipeg Dynamo U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, John Uccello, Will Moore and Joe Misik each scored the goals

Will Moore who just joined us on a youth intake about a week ago left the game with a Fractured arm and will be out of action for 6-7 weeks

March 15th

We have gone into the youth intake pool and have signed 14 yr old midfielder Marco Klingmann who was apart of Windsor Star (CSL 1st Division) youth intake a week ago. We have signed Marco Klingmann to a non contract of which he will remain on his youth contract until September 14th 2017 of which he will be moved to a non contract. The deal will be official on June 28th 2017 and 30k will be deducted from our 1.5 million transfer budget

Our reserve squad has a game against Coqualtiam Reserves of which we won by a score of 2-1. Tyler De Vos and Joe Misik scored the goals

March 16th

Devon Mirabelli has fully recovered from his pulled hamstring that kept him out for 4 weeks

We have dipped into the 2017 Youth intake pool again as we have signed 14 yr old forward by the name of Paul Di lorio. Paul joined Woodbridge Strikers who are in the CSL 1st Division. He will be on a youth contract until April 23rd 2018 until he moves to a non contract. We will be taking 89k from our 1.5 transfer budget and sent it to Woodbridge. The deal will become official on June 28th 2017

March 17th

Austin Gatti and Nik Misik were named to the Canada U20 squad that will be taking on Ecuador U20

March 18th

We continue to make our future of the club better as we have signed our 3rd player from this years youth intake as we have picked up Jon Viscosi who is a 14 yr old forward from Woodbridge Strikers. The deal will cost us 115k in compensation. The deal will through on June 28th 2017 as it will cost us 240 per week until June 30th 2019. That 240 per week won’t kick in until May 2nd 2018.

March 21st

Our U18 squad has another league game against Victoria Gorge FC U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0, Tyler De Vos scored both goals

March 22nd

Our Reserve squad has a game against Marystown United Reserves. Our Reserve squad won by a score of 3-0, Tyler De Vos scored all 3 goals

March 25th

We got great news that Jalen Brome has fulyl recovered from those torn knee ligaments

March 26th

Massimo Dell who is a 14 yr old midfielder with our U18 squad will be out of action for 3 weeks with a damaged elbow

March 28th

Our U18 squad has a league game against Winnipeg Lions U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-2, Jason Sasso scored a goal and Tyler De Vos scored 2 goals

Matt Arnone will be out of action for 6-8 days with the flu

March 29th

Our reserve squad drew 2-2 against Interactional de Toronto Reserves. Davi8d Miodrag and Sofiane Benzaza scored the goals

Michael Haber left the game with a damaged heel and will be out of action for 2-3 weeks

April 1st

We begin off a fresh month with a home game against Winnipeg Lions. Jalen Brome makes his return to the starting 11

Winnipeg Lions (8th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

Final: 0-0 Draw

yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Muamer Lotinac (Hamilton FC)

man-of-the-match.png
E.Siviero (Winnipeg) 5 Tck W, 14 itc, 7 Hdrs and 7.2 rating

Nik Misik and Alex Cordon miss their next game due to picking up their 2nd yellow card

Muamer Lotinac will miss our next game due to picking up his 7th yellow card

April 4th

Our U18 squad has a game against Lakers du Lac Saint-Louis U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1 and Tyler De Vos scored the lone goal

Sofiane Benzaza left the game with a Gashed head and will be out of action for 2 weeks

April 5th

Our Reserve squad won 2-1 over Weston SC Wolves. Erico Velastegui and Luca Janikic each scored a goal

April 6th

We have 6 games left and need a possible 10 out of 18 points to win the league as SC Scarborough are behind us by 9 pts

April 8th

Our main squad has a road game against Victoria Gorge FC

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Victoria Gorge FC (14th ranked)

goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 31st goal of the season (29) (assisted by Massimo Polakiewicz)
goal.png
Zach Sukunda scored his 11th goal of the season (84) (assisted by Danilo Richards)

yellow-card.png
Stefan Paterson (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Jerzy Sobczyk (Victoria FC)
yellow-card.png
Steve Dunfield (Victoria FC)

man-of-the-match.png
Danilo Richards (Hamilton FC) 1a 3 Tck W, 3 Itc, 3 Hdrs and 9.0 rating

Admir Hajdarevic will be out of action for 6-8 days with a dead leg

The following groups were drawn for the North American Gold Cup

2016-02-26_00025_zps8ttit5we.jpg

April 9th

Stefan Paterson will miss our next game after he picked up his 6th yellow card

April 11th

Our U18 squad has a game against Chilliwack FC U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Tyler De Vos, Darryl Lammie and John Uccello scored the goals

Danilo Richards, Andrea Tortora and Zach Sukunda were named to the CSL 4th Division Team fo the Week

April 12th

Our Reserve squad takes on Panellnios Sc Reserves. Our reserve squad won by a score of 2-1, Martin Verhoeven and Tyler De Vos

April 15th

Our main squad is on the road as we take on Hamilton Argentina

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Hamilton Argentina (4th ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 19th goal of the season (21) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 20th goal of the season (42) (assisted by Jalen Brome)

Nicholas Martinez (Hamilton FC) – missed penalty (90+1)

Final: 3-2 L

yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Slobodan Stankovic (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Mark Sulentic (Hamilton A)

man-of-the-match.png
Matt Arnone (Hamilton FC) 1g 7 K Pas 7.6 rating

Michael Tischer will miss our next game with picking up his 9th yellow card, Danilo Richard misses our next game with his 2nd yellow card and Slobodan Stankovic picked up his 5th yellow card

April 18th

Our U18 squad has a game against Skasatoon HUSA U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 2-1, Tyler De Vos scored our only goal

April 19th

Our reserve squad has a game against Windsor Soccer Club Reserves. Our Reserve squad won by a score of 6-4. Michael Haber scored a hat trick with 3 goals, and Tim Wright also had a hat trick with 3 goals

April 22nd

Our U18 squad has a game against Holy Cross U18, while our main squad has a home game against Victoria Highlanders

Victoria Highlanders (5th ranked) @ Hamilton FC (1st ranked)

goal.png
Massimo Polakiewicz scored his 20th goal of the season (18) (assisted by Nik Misik)
goal.png
Matt Arnone scored his 21st goal of the season (50) (assisted by Jalen Brome)
goal.png
Jalen Brome scored his 32nd goal of the season (77) (assisted by Matt Arnone)

yellow-card.png
Nik Misik (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Andrea Tortora (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
Muamer Lotinac (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png
Dave Marcina (Victoria)
yellow-card.png
Sinisa Marincic (Victoria)
yellow-card.png
Michael Bridge (Victoria)

man-of-the-match.png
Jalen Brome (Hamilton FC) 1g 1a 10 K Pas 9.0 rating

Our U18 squad won by a score of 1-0, Shaun McManus scored the lone goal

Today the world found out that U20 World Cup 2017 has announced the stages: The tournament will run from May 21st to May 27th 2017

Part 1

2016-02-26_00026_zpstckz06mw.jpg

part 2

2016-02-26_00027_zps2q0pzj8f.jpg

April 24th

Our reserve squad has a game against Surrey United Reserves, the game finished in a 2-2 draw, Kevin Caranci and Michael Haber scored the goals

April 25th

Our U18 squad is up against Dynamo FC (Vancouver) U18. Our U18 squad lost by a score of 1-0

April 26th

Our Reserved squad has a game against Kelowna United FC Reserves. Our Reserve squad won by a score of 2-1, Luca Janikic and David Miodrag

April 29th

Our main quad has a road game against Lakers due Lac Saint-Louis

Hamilton FC (1st ranked) @ Lakers due Lac Saint-Louis (14th ranked)

goal.png
Enrico Velastegui scored his 1st career CSL goal (90+1) (assisted by Jalen Brome)

Final: 2-1 L

yellow-card.png
Andrea Tortora (Hamilton FC)
yellow-card.png
yellow-card.png

man-of-the-match.png
J. Piraux (Lakers due Lac Saint-Louis) 2g 0 K Pas 8.8 rating

Miguel Knox, Alex Cordon and Andrea Tortora will all miss next game after picking up another yellow card