Cudicini makes Tottenham switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 451

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham sign goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini on a free transfer from Chelsea.

More...

nice post Sean, Always thought he was class and should have left chelsea as soon as Cech signed.

yeah hes class, its a shame he rotted on the bench for so many years he could have gone anywhere

So Cudicini actually does want a career, and not just pick up pay cheques every week? I'm shocked!

cudicini is a class keeper and is tons better then gomes. fanx for everyfink carlo and good luck !!!carlo 4 england!!!

So Cudicini actually does want a career, and not just pick up pay cheques every week? I'm shocked!

I think I remember Marcotti, who's a friend of Cudicini's apparently, saying that the only reason he stayed at Chelsea is because he was old, and no club was going to pay him the same amount of money as Chelsea were because he's a fairly average goalkeeper. He's retiring in a few years so he might as well make enough money for a good life for his family.

I think I remember Marcotti, who's a friend of Cudicini's apparently, saying that the only reason he stayed at Chelsea is because he was old, and no club was going to pay him the same amount of money as Chelsea were because he's a fairly average goalkeeper. He's retiring in a few years so he might as well make enough money for a good life for his family.

yup, to fund his rare books habit or summat

Back