jayk1982

Reaction score
Community Shield:
Community shield is pointless and ****! I want to create an american style "Premier League All-stars Cup" for the beginning of the season where 10 teams from the north and 10 from the south have players competing. I know it's a long shot, and probably a bit too difficult to implement, but it would sure be swell!!!

When you use the editor it says you can change the community shield from a 'super cup' to 'all-stars cup' but I have no idea what this does. Any help would be great.

World Cup and European Championship qualifiers:
This should be implemented in real life as it would create a 'mini tournament' feel, and hopefully reduce injuries to your players throughout the season. I want to scrap international friendlies and qualifying games throughout the season and have all the qualifiers and friendlies played at the end of the season. This way, the leagues can all finish 7 weeks earlier and every summer will have a world cup feel to it. Any ideas at how this could be implemented. My knowledge of the editor is restricted to just changing names and making players stats a bit more realistic.

I might bring back the home games if doing that is too problematic. International football needs spicing up!!!

Sorry for posting a question in your topic but I do not want to create a new one just for this small question.

Can you edit competition names in the ingame editor? (i.e Champions Cup to Champions League). If so how do I do it?