Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cro

Reaction score
Hi mates. I am sure you will agree that CWC was one of better european club competetions. But, does anyone know how to enable it again. I was trying to find ways but no success. I hope you can help me and b.t.w. thanks in andvance.

i ******* loved the cup winners cup. please someone bring it back.

no anu... winners of national cups used to play in this european competetion

yes, yes... but does anybody know how to re-enable it

Oh :$. Sounds quite a good tournament and I do remember watching it but only the final

yer the winners ov the cup winners cup would play the winners ov the champions league like the europa league these days.

that was an amazing competition i will look into this ......

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

hmm finished reading about it on Wikipedia,does not look too difficult to do and if anyone here can help me with the formats and stuff i will be glad to create this cup for u all....:)

alcatraz try find cup rounds and other info on rsssf.com... that site has all tables of all competetions, including cwc

thanks mate creating it now give me a week or so to get it up and running,tricky part is when the competition will be played.........

i am writting this too late but thanks alcatraz ... i hope you will enable and balkans club cup...

it doesn´t work in FM10, but maybe in FM11 it will be possible to create and change european cups.

yes mate... i read that fm11 editor will enable creation of continental cups

Status
Not open for further replies.