Current ability 150-160 shortlist

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4K
T

TheMjt

A shortlist for teams in the premier league outside the top four. Includes the likes of Ivan Rakitic, Luca Toni, Diego Lugano. All affordable targets.

Constructive criticism please, if any;)

View attachment 52295

I'll take a look at it. I don't usually download shortlists but this one seems pretty sensible and will save me all that searching time when looking for solid back-up players.

Pretty good list, will be helpful to many people, my current save however it won't be as helpful as I am in France's 3rd tier so getting players of CA 100 is considered godly lol

Great idea could help new people who dont support one of the top 4

Anyone could have done that list with the Genie Scout. Plus it does not actually reflect if the player will work or not. It depends on what you need for your team in regards to tactics...

Anyone could have done that list with the Genie Scout. Plus it does not actually reflect if the player will work or not. It depends on what you need for your team in regards to tactics...
very constructive there, not,

either go and make a shortlist yourself, or shut up.

Yes, well he has given everyone a shortlist which will shorten the time spent right down. Now its just, open shortlist, filter positions.

Nice shortlist there mate :) I highly recommend signing Juan Albin ( ~6-7 million £ ) can play as an attacking midfielder, winger , even forward , skillful player ;)

i aint got it cos i have genie scout but if i never i would defo have it, but good of u to save people time

its a great idea, shame i'm currently managing a top 4 team

The ignorance of some people here... :@

Good shortlist mate,just downloaded it and about to take a look.

Actually I didn't use Genie because I didn't know what it was. I used the hidden attributes viewer (for 10.2 or lower) and went around every major club on the game.

thanks currently birmingham in champo league this could come in handy thanks

Back