Current Ability Calculation

• Thread starter Thread starter Psychotic17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8K

Psychotic17

Reaction score
Good day,
I have a problem creating/editing player stats in the editor.

I'd like to create a player with EXACT stats that I set in the editor. When i type the player's stats in, they all get scaled up/down in the game to match the player's CA. The strengths and weaknesses remain the same, but that's kind of... not enough.

So I want to know if there's some way to get to know how many "skill points" can I "spend" in the editor if I set the CA at... let's say 100, so the skills won't change to match it.

I would probably be able to find out by trial and error, but it would take hours, so I'm asking if there's an easier way.

Thank you.

I think your only option is trial and error. I had a similar problem with my players for my database, but it didn't take too long to get their CA right in order to generate the stats I'd asked for.

If it was way over, I reduced by 10, way under add 10, etc etc, until I was playing with +2/-2 and then it sorted itself out pretty quickly.

One thing I do know is that most of the CA goes towards physical stats, that might be worth keeping in mind.

If you do it enough, you'll get the knack of estimating the relation between CA and attributes quite spot on.
I don't like to brag, but it's happened with me more often than not. :P

Back