tomazr

Reaction score
I've got a problem. I've created club and players in editor and when I started playing some of the players stats are higher than what i've created other are just fine. Also in editor the recomended CA for those players is negative. For all players CA in editor is 0 but only those players who have negative recomended CA have higher stats than those who I have created. I hope you can help me solve this problem.

0 in the editor assigns a random number

I know, but thats not the point. When I go into the game some of the players all atributtes are higher for +2/+3.

you cant assign a negative CA on PA usually.

The game will also balance out the stats you set, ie you cant give a 200 CA and all 20's on a 16 year old, the game will still adjust on boot up for the factors it uses to generate players during new seasons.

if you want definate stats on a player, the in-game editor is better to use, the editor will be effected by game generation everytime throwing some stats off.

View attachment 298468This is how it looks like. For some other player te recommended CA vas positive so I just wrote that as CA and the stats are the same but for those who have recommended CA negative the stats in the game are higher.

you CA is still 0, it will jsut pick a random number for that, ignore the recommeded.

- numbers in the editor (on PA) anyway mean a range ie. -10 means his pa is between 170-190. sso he has a ca assigned -13 for the game but no idea what the range for that is.

But even if I add CA number manually its still the same, attributes are still higher

it will usually be based on age/height/weight etc, the game will balance out the players created during game creation even if the CA is bang on (which is usually isnt from the preeditor)

So is the any way to get attributes the same in the game?

In the editor, below where it says the 'current ability' of a player, if i recall correctly, it should say the 'recommended current ability'. The reason their abilities are going up higher, is probably because the stats you are giving them are lower than should be for their current ability, so the game automatically adjusts them. If the current ability you set in the editor is the same, or almost the same as the recommended current ability, you shouldn't see the stats adjusting.
Hope that helped.

i know that, but the recommended CA is negative and so i can't set it as negative, the less is 1 and it doesnt change a thing, the stats are still higher in the game