• Thread starter Thread starter leveller76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

leveller76

Reaction score
Hi, I want to add a new cup (knockout rounds) for Germany. I added 128 hand picked teams (from East Germany) and added them all in the first round (64 matches). Theoretically every of the selected teams should enter the first round. But when the drawing day arrives, 23 teams that were not chosen by me are thrown in the draw (all 18 Bundesliga teams and 5 Second Division teams) and replace 23 selected ones. How come these extra teams show up? I didn't chose certain leagues, ONLY "specific teams". As competition I used the "GDR Cup" that exists in the database (but is empty due to historical reasons).

are you using nation rules? if so, then click custom cup then stager [-] will appear them click the stages and make it like that if you have any problems PM me a link to the db and i will do it for you

Hi, even though I play Football Manager since 1994, I am not very familiar with the editor(s) or external databases. I downloaded the custom database for Germany (with all 5 tiers). The cup that I made is under "Nation Rules - Germany". And then under "Cups". I wanted to send you screen shots, but somehow I can't make screen shots from within the editor, strange. The settings for the cup are "Type: Other Cup", "Format: Knockout Rounds", "Numbers of Teams in Competition: 128". All 128 teams are hand picked. The cup has 7 rounds, starting with 128 teams and 64 matches.

I used the "GDR Cup" template that exists in the main database. The settings under "Database"->"Competition"->"GDR-Cup" are "Is extinct = off", "Type: Domestic Cup" (NOT Domestic Main Cup)...well, those are the relevant settings.

I hope this information helps...

Go to :Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Click the big button which says UPLOAD and then post the link to lee (via PM)

Thanks for helping Lee
(I'll close the thread unless you have more problems, in which case just let me know and I'll re-open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back