Custom Database Posting

• Thread starter steve cesc thomson
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 975
S

steve cesc thomson

right this is the second time ive posted a custom database that hasn't been approved and its starting to annoy me what is the point? and when I PM you guys you don't get back me...joke to be honest

We aren't perfect. We are volunteers and have other things going on. If it was not approved it won't have met criteria laid out. I can see your upload in the moderation queue. It has no screenshots, and no description at all. Files without a description won't be approved.

We aren't asking for an essay. Just a brief, concise summary of what people will find when they download whatever it is you have uploaded.

There is currently a problem with adding custom FM14 database's to the site, they are added to the site the same as in previous FM's but when you click the download link to download the database the site displays the message "file not found", this issue is affecting both XML and DBC files. I will hold back on adding anymore database's to the site until you have found a fix for this issue, many thanks Will.

There is currently a problem with adding custom FM14 database's to the site, they are added to the site the same as in previous FM's but when you click the download link to download the database the site displays the message "file not found", this issue is affecting both XML and DBC files. I will hold back on adding anymore database's to the site until you have found a fix for this issue, many thanks Will.

Hey Will,

Do you have an example of one that is coming up with that error message? Other users have been able to upload XML & DBC files fine.

Renamed and reuploaded the file. Think it was something to do with the ? or the , in the filename.
thanks for that Lee, ps I think there is a small issue where when you type a "pound" sign on the site you get a "question mark".

???????

Interesting.