Custom Database Question

• Thread starter Thread starter Eacus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 732

Eacus

Reaction score
Hi, I have been fiddling around with the database trying to find a solution but I haven't been successful.

I am trying to play a game with Salamanca (Spanish league 2B) and due to the budget constrains, I find myself wanting to have access to more players worldwide, but as expected adding more countries slows down my game considerably.

So for now I am playing with every single country in the world, and as painful as it is, I have survived 8 months, have had time to scout around and fetch myself a short list of players I like. Problem is I am under the impression it goes slower and slower every week.

Therefore my question is, is there a way for me to force these players to be present in my database?
The option of using the custom database and selecting their countries is kind of pointless since it still means having to add countries like Brasil, Argentina , Peru , Ukraine and many others which would slow down the game thus returning to my original problem.

I tried using a ddt file but it seems to only allow to retain teams and nations , so if my player is free of contract (which is the case since my lovely team gives me a woping budget of 0 Euros) nothing I can do.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

edit :

Realised I perhaps wasnt being very clear, so in short :

Is there a way for me to add as a custom database all players which are initially free of contract (I do NOT want what is known as "free player database" where all the players start without a contract!!)

Last edited:
Back