Custom international cups?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zdravkovic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K
Z

Zdravkovic

I've created the Kazakh, Turkmeni, Kyrgy and Tjadiki leagues. Now I would like them to be ale to participate in the International cups. I would like the Kazakh teams to be able to play for the European cups and the others to play for the Asian cups.

How can I fix this?

If I cant change this, perhaps there is custom alternatives, for example re-created cups were things like this is editable. Cups that replace the existing ones?

Aren't these countries coded to be able to participate in these international cups from the beginning? I've simulated 3 seasons of these leagues and not a single time did any team get to qualify for the European/Asian cups?

Edit: The European-Cups are fine! I now saw that the Kazakh teams got their places in these cups! But the issue now is to get my teams in to the Asian Cups.

Last edited:
i am not sure about this.. but...

I have changed Malaysia to Europe ...
Malaysia can play European Cup, Word Cup, and Asian Cup (u need to win to make sure u can play for next Asian Cup) lol...

My Team Also play European Champions and Asia Champions League.. haha..

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Note : Malaysian U20 , U19 , have no competative international Fixture instead of Friendly T.T

I've re-created AFC President's Cup and CIS Champions League so they work fine. Now the rules concerning the Asian Champions League are very harsh and they only let the biggest leagues in Asia participate, that's why I haven't got any spots :(

if u want to play in euro, enable the nation for ecc nation....
then go to ECL/ECC, then go to registered team and add your team....
for ACL, go to the competition's registered team and add your team...

Back