Custom leagues problem, clubs don't like to hire managers?

dsmcrx

Reaction score
A little background:
Being from the southeast of the United States, my region (or country for that matter) isn't very well represented in association football. To remedy this, I broke up the US and created my own countries and leagues and such. The US is still there, but it is only Alaska and Hawaii. The rest, I divided up into New England, The Confederacy, and Cascadia. Each nations local region is still North America, but I put them in Europe so they can compete in the Champions League and Euro Championship. If I could Figure out how to make the NA Champions League like the UEFA one I would've left them in CONCACAF, but I can't, so their in Europe.

When I start a new save with my database, I usually just start out with the top divisions loaded. Then I simulate until around 2070-2080, and add the lower leagues. Then simulate until around 2100-2110, then i start looking for a club to manage. The problem is most of the clubs don't have managers. When added to the database they all have managers, but after a few years and managers getting fired, the club just doesn't hire anybody. I didn't know if this is normal or, if it's complications from my database. So I come to the experts.