Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)

Reaction score
Custom Logos by CoachPotato

Hello guys!
I create custom logos/crests for your FM-CaC clubs. I base my logos on templates I created myself in Inkscape. As RocheyB unfortunately seems to have discontinued his custom logo thread, I thought that I might be able to help out.

As my logos are vector graphics, they are scalable without quality loss. In contrast to some other logo creators, your logo won't be based on an existing one.
You can either choose one of my existing templates to base a logo on (which will usually be done very quickly), or I can create a new one for you (which can take a lot longer, depending on workload and complexity of the logos). I currently have 2 templates available, but I am working on many more (shields, squares, etc.). The logos are completely customizable, so I can change them to whatever you'd like (or at least as far as my Inkscape skills can do)

Here's how the round basic template looks:
View attachment 188637

You can tell me what colours you would like, what objects you would like within the logo, as well as any additional information you would like to give.
Here's a very quick and generic example of how a custom logo could look like:
View attachment 188635

If you would like to have a completely custom logo not based on an existing template of mine, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do.

All Crest Templates:
View attachment 188083

Preview of some other badges I've done:
View attachment 182963

Last edited:
3 requests

Hello, please can you do new versions of these logos for me using your own templates

View attachment 183876View attachment 183875View attachment 183874

I just want them, looking like other logos created for the game with any changes as follows

Cefn Albion: please keep all info as on badge
Penley: please change founded date to 2014
Acrefair: please remove 'Youth' with a scarier looking dragon

Thank you

Hello, please can you do new versions of these logos for me using your own templates

View attachment 1016426View attachment 1016427View attachment 1016428

I just want them, looking like other logos created for the game with any changes as follows

Cefn Albion: please keep all info as on badge
Penley: please change founded date to 2014
Acrefair: please remove 'Youth' with a scarier looking dragon

Thank you
I'll work on it. I'm kind of busy right now, so it might take me a little while

Not a problem @TheCoachPotato, just whenever you can. Thank you

Hello mate you couldn't do me a huge favour ? I am actually starting a Mini-Kickers/Football team for my son and have a logo here that I need edited to look smart and fit the kits I plan to buy is there any chance you could mess around with this and create it ?

View attachment 183210

View attachment 183208

I basically want the logo to be white stitching with fancy writing underneath saying Peterson Park Fc. The below picture is of the kit I plan to buy for the kids.

Thanks if you can do it would be a great help!!

Could you create a logo for a team I created with the editor?
The team's name is AFC Enfield United.
I leave the shape up to you, and could be possible for the predominant colors to be royal blue, white and golden?
The only mandatory requirement is that there must be an Enfield beast on it (as it's an Enfield team).

If you need any more detail or search images for the logo, just feel free to give me a holler.
Thank you so much in advance ^^

I leave the shape up to you, and could be possible for the predominant colors to be royal blue, white and golden?
The only mandatory requirement is that there must be an Enfield beast on it (as it's an Enfield team).

If you need any more detail or search images for the logo, just feel free to give me a holler.
Will do!

View attachment 182162
How do you like it?

Team Name: AFC Aldi
Colours: Blue white and yellow trim
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1913
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:
Based on logo for the supermarket, custom team made of workmates
I moved this over to my thread, hope you don't mind.
So, I created 2 versions, one is more of a classic logo, the other one is VERY simplistic. Tell me which one you prefer and I'll send it to you in the proper sizes. Both of 'em are based on the aldi chain logo.
View attachment 181202

Hey looking for a badge for my team, Callide United

Colors: Black/White. Blue as 3rd minor.

This is our current logo, maybe could you revamp it a little?

View attachment 1019350

Maybe something like juventus' badge. Or not, do whatever :)
Thanks in advanced!
I tried to work with the panda from the old logo, but it was in way too low of a resolution, but I really liked the whole panda idea. So I created my own little panda and worked it into the badge. The badge itself is inspired by the juventus badge, but I gave it a bit of a spin as far as the stripes are concerned.
I'll send you the badge in appropriate sizes if you like it
View attachment 181050