iHulkeymar

Reaction score
So I've never really played FM, and I've had this custom team and set up and I'm trying to figure out how to get the best out of players.

Currently I use a 4-4-2 Diamond with the two middle CMs as RAM and LAMs. I can't figure out whether I should play Walcott or Robinho as the poacher, and if I do, then where do I put the other one? AML/AMR? Or Lavezzi?

I was thinking of acquiring Torres and playing him as a complete forward up front and ridding of Lavezzi/Robinho. I like the formation I use right now, so I was basically just hoping for the best way to set up my front 5 (Obi Mikel is the CDM)

http://cl.ly/image/190Y2M151c3O

Any help at all would be appreciated and I can provide any more information if needed. I really haven't been able to figure out how to best use everyone on my team and it's driving me crazy. I've read so many places that Walcott/Lavezzi are beasts at poachers, and Robinho is a good AML, and nothing about Gervinho but he has the best PA/CA out of everyone.

I guess an overall strategy would be helpful...just keep in mind that I do plan on acquiring Torres

Last edited:
Why not use à deep 4231 using walcott and Gervinho out wide and Torres as the central striker

But that leaves Lavezzi and Robinho both on the bench...I don't know if I want to do that.

Okay so at this point, I actually have both Torres & Dzeko. And Robinho, Lavezzi, Walcott, Gervinho, and VDV.

But no Abidal or Clichy or Klose.

I was thinking of a 3-4-3? Any other ideas/tactics I can use?

I have Dzeko too now, how can I get the best out of everyone, and who should I leave on the bench?

Then I would use à 4123, this way you get defensive stability, get to use 3 strikers and Will get results.

Ah, ok, so who am I leaving on the bench in that case? And how am I using the 3 strikers? I was thinking Dzeko, Torres, VDV, and Walcott would definitely play.

Also is a 3-4-3 really ridiculous to use?

Thanks btw!

its true walcott is top goal scorer as poacher for some reason..
set up gervinhon as defensive winger..he will press the full back and have space if they have offensive fullbacks..set him up as early cross far post rvp wont miss..score a lot 37 goals for me..