Cut Out Megapack 6.0 - 134,719 new player faces for FM14

DarthRob

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I asked permission via twitter to post this here, i'm not attempting to spam :)

Preview of the Cut Out Style
WayneRooney_OverviewProfile.png~original

Click here to download Cut Out Megpack

How to download
  • Premium members can download the file as one complete pack. Premium membership is a way for users to donate to the site and help keep it running with a yearly subscription. If you appreciate the site please do consider it donating, no worries if not all the files can be accessed for free as well.
  • If you've downloaded all the previous packs for FM2013 and before you only need to get the "changes file". This is available at the top of the Cut Out Megapack Page linked to above
  • If you've never downloaded the pack before we recommend getting the first part via torrent, this will be alot quicker. Torrents can be accessed at the bottom of the Cut Out Megapack Page linked to above. You only need to download V6.0. This is the version for FM2014.
  • If you can't use torrents then we also have free mirrors available. Simply click "Download Complete Pack" and while we give you a bit of information about why we ask for donations at the bottom of the page you will find a list of free mirrors.

FAQ
  • This pack currently contains 134,719 images
  • This is a stand alone pack containing all the files you need in one go
  • We release new packs roughly once month containing a few thousand new and improves player faces
  • When we release these new packs a small changes file is available of only those new images or those who haven't downloaded the pack before will be able to get the complete pack in one go
  • If for some reason you want to find a specific players face, you can use our Megapack Search Tool. Just search by the Players Unique ID to find all the faces we have for that player.
  • If you think a players face can be improved you can request an improvement here
  • If you find a player that is missing and would like him included please use our missing image request thread
  • If you're having any problems please use our technical support thread

Grabbed this yesterday and the faces look great! Thank you to everyone for all the hard work!

can u post for logos for teams and cups ? ty
If you're looking for Football Manager Logos we have a logopack called the Metallic Logo Megapack.

I presume by cups you mean competition logos rather than the trophies. I'm not sure if the addition of trophies in FM2014 allows for updates trophy images or if they do whether any are available yet.

If you're looking for Football Manager Logos we have a logopack called the Metallic Logo Megapack.

I presume by cups you mean competition logos rather than the trophies. I'm not sure if the addition of trophies in FM2014 allows for updates trophy images or if they do whether any are available yet.

8 rar files, each of about 450mb, and I'm getting a 24kbps download speed... Should be done in about two weeks.

8 rar files, each of about 450mb, and I'm getting a 24kbps download speed... Should be done in about two weeks.
Did you try the torrent? I assume you're downloading with Rapidshare, we might try some different filesharing sites. Rapidshare are pretty good to us in terms of support which is why we use them. Other sites often delete our files as mistakenly copyright and aren't always that helpful in terms of support. But of course if the speeds are consistently poor then we may have to look elsewhere.

how do i download it full?
Either the torrent, premium or the mirrors (which comes in 8 parts), there are instructions in the first post, are there any specific problems you're having?

Did you try the torrent? I assume you're downloading with Rapidshare, we might try some different filesharing sites. Rapidshare are pretty good to us in terms of support which is why we use them. Other sites often delete our files as mistakenly copyright and aren't always that helpful in terms of support. But of course if the speeds are consistently poor then we may have to look elsewhere.

I see the torrents section at the bottom of the page, but I don't see a link. Do you have a direct link?

I see the torrents section at the bottom of the page, but I don't see a link. Do you have a direct link?
It says "Download Torrent File" next to to Complete Pack - 6.0....

(I didn't direct link because sometimes the link changes and if I leave a dead link here it's not particularly useful)

It says "Download Torrent File" next to to Complete Pack - 6.0....

(I didn't direct link because sometimes the link changes and if I leave a dead link here it's not particularly useful)

Hm, I think we're talking about different packs here. I was referring to the logo pack, not the face pack. There doesn't seem to be a torrent file for the logo pack.

Hm, I think we're talking about different packs here. I was referring to the logo pack, not the face pack. There doesn't seem to be a torrent file for the logo pack.

I am also looking for a torrent file for the metallic logo pack.

does this pack slow down your game a lot? I mean so many images :)

I am also looking for a torrent file for the metallic logo pack.

I'm sorry, my mistake. I don't think there is one for the Metallic Logos at present. I personally can't help with that as University blocks torrents, but i'll ask Kremmen (the creator) if he can get one setup.

does this pack slow down your game a lot? I mean so many images :)
It doesn't slow down the game at all. View this post and the reply from Radestock on the SI Games forum

I can't post links for some reason so just copy and paste this: community.sigames.com/showthread.php/341121-Do-graphics-slow-the-game-down

i've run it on torrent.. i swear this better download them all seeing as i will have to wait 8 hours (for maximum speed) before i can play FM14!

Sorry but is there not a torrent for this?

The share sites are ridiculously outdated way of getting information across.....