CyberPower PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought a computer from Cyberpower? I know it's a US company, and I'm not sure if they ship overseas, but I know there are some North Americans on this forum.

I bought my laptop from them (which handled most games for 4 years) and I'm not waiting for my new PC to arrive next week. They have excellent giveaways, and the lowest pricest. I actually saved money by going through them than by buying from Newegg and putting it all together myself! They are now taking orders for PC's with the new Intel Hex Core processors. I don't think they are even on the open market yet.

yup, so they do have a UK branch. I just know they are based in California. They have a bunch of little money grabbing options you can get (sound proofing foam, extra packaging that some say does more damage).

Two things I'm worried about from Cyberpower, the shipping from California all the way to near DC, and the wiring job. The first computer I bought from them was a laptop so I didn't have to worry about shipping as much or wiring.

Back