Slobinho

Reaction score
Flag_Cyprus.jpg

After Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, the Soviet Union, the Basque Country, activated all the European leagues, World Cup Croatian clubs, all Asian leagues and competitions, summer transfer patch, powerful regen, empty db, Yugoslavia media pack .... Now i present you Cyprus patch !​

- OVER 1,300 changes !

- Marfin Laiki League:
14 clubs
26 round
League split after 26 round /4 clubs (play-off, two match), 10 clubs (play-out, one match)/
Lowest three teams go in second division.

- Cypriot Second Division:
14 clubs
26 round
After end 26 round, three lowest teams go in second division, and top four teams go in the league play-off for promotion. One match, three teams promotion.

- Coca Cola Cup:
First Round (one match, 24 teams start)
Second Round (two match, 4 teams start)
Quarter Finals (two match)
Semi Finals (two match)
Finals (one match in neutral stadium)

- Super Cup:
One match before start season. Match played in neutral stadium.

- Clubs media for all teams in first league, and local, regional and national Cyprus media.

- I added all the latest winners in the premier league, cup and super cup from the beginning of Cypriot football professional league except for the second division, where I added only for the past few years (if the winner of the competition now existing team then I jumped season).

- Ael, Anorthosi, Apoel and Omonia now sugar daddy.

- Add award in all competitions (except for super cup).

- League Under 19.

...and much else... :)

Unfortunately editor makes it impossible to create a totally real structure of the competition and I made similarly it. It is possible to version 2 if you need it .. Please note any errors that leave the topic. Thank you and enjoy. :)

Screanshots and Download link in the original topic:
Cyprus Patch By Fmbalkan Research Team - Nove lige - Football Manager Balkan | Forum