Dalglish 'key to Reds duo's fate'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 770

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former Liverpool star Peter Beardsley says Kenny Dalglish would stop Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres leaving Anfield if he was reappointed as manager.

More...

I also think so :)
he might not be the best manager to suit Liverpool but this he can do

I doubt it

Qulaity players like Torres and Gerrard will move to play Champions League football

I doubt it

Qulaity players like Torres and Gerrard will move to play Champions League football

I doubt CL football for one season will be a factor in their decision making. A far, far bigger factor is that all the senior players have identified the need for the owners to invest in the playing side and while that remains unlikely to happen then I'd imagine a number will be looking for teams which have shown a commitment to developing a team to challenge for honours.

It's not all about Champions league football, especially when it could only be 1 season without, jeez

Liverpool will proberly be in champs league anyway, and if they arn't they will go.

I think that one season without champions league football won't really make a big difference.. Although if we don't get int he CL next season then were screwed.

I'm happy if Kenny returns, maybe he'll get us back to winning ways. Although I can't really see the yanks allowing him back.

Back