• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 649

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish vows to consult the club's owners over how to deal with what he perceives to be poor refereeing this campaign.

More...

Yeah, the ref was really against Liverpool in the Arsenal game.

Dogleash should just STFU and get on with the game.

Arsenal and United have suffered more from poor refereeing than Liverpool.

I thought Stoke's penalty was a penalty to be honest.

I thought the 2nd handball claim was a non starter because he was too close to the ball to put his hands down and it went body-arm rather than hitting his arm straight away. I thought the Delap one was a penalty, so I saw 1 penalty each. Not the worst refereeing display I've ever witnessed, Liverpool had enough of the open play to score. The fact that they should have scored 3 or 4 should worry Dalglish not the fact that he didn't get a handball penalty...

No xcuses but we still should have had a penalty, there was another game i remember the ref was also really against us :/

Yeah, the ref was really against Liverpool in the Arsenal game.

You mean how he never sent Frimpong off or even give him a yellow card for the two footed lunge on Agger? Then also failed to book Frimpong for another cynical challenge on Agger, but then minutes later booked Lucas for an almost identical challenge. Or how he let Arshavin charge into Kelly with his head and shoulders. Or how he failed to give Frimpong a straight red for the studs-up foul which he received his second yellow.

I thought he got the three main decisions right. Stoke was a penalty as Carragher had his arms wrapped around Walters, Delaps could have been given but it was very close, Upsons definitely not a pen.

You mean how he never sent Frimpong off or even give him a yellow card for the two footed lunge on Agger? Then also failed to book Frimpong for another cynical challenge on Agger, but then minutes later booked Lucas for an almost identical challenge. Or how he let Arshavin charge into Kelly with his head and shoulders. Or how he failed to give Frimpong a straight red for the studs-up foul which he received his second yellow.
Fair points. Although with the comparison to Frimpong and Lucas, was that after Frimpong was booked? May of let Frimpong's go as a warning but maybe punished Lucas a second offence. I don't really remember where those fouls came in so can't be sure.

Admittedly I didn't really word my post right at all. Because Dalgish said all contentious calls have gone against them, clearly forgetting the first Liverpool goal which was arguably the biggest call of the match.

Back