Dalibor Veselinovic - New Target Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K
Looks Pretty good mate well done

I might try him see what he is like

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

:( Not on my game

has anyone tried him yet?? would work well with Zigic upfront :S

Why are you so stuck for Serbs?
are you Racist or something? XD Dusan Djuric is Swedish and this is just a good target man that i found, would it have been better if he was Nigerian?? :O

are you Racist or something? XD Dusan Djuric is Swedish and this is just a good target man that i found, would it have been better if he was Nigerian?? :O

I'm not a racist but I just do not like Serbian players,maybe because I am a Croat.:)

He's jealous the Serbian NT is better than Croatia's now ;)

too old for me, i don't see the point buying players above 21 yo

too old for me, i don't see the point buying players above 21 yo
you know i used to have that same mentality for a while! but i promise its not a good mentality to have.
players only reach their peak when they reach 24-31 and some players are even better when they are 31-34!
you need to be patient with your players and let them develop!
you will see a drastic change. you need to have a good balance between youth and experience. trust me! buying someone like Huntelaar at the age of 29 or 30 is one of the best purchases, the older they get the better they become!

you probably think that because they young they will be explosive and creative and score lots of goals and be incredible but the reality is they are inexperienced and will be 90% of the time inconsistent!

give it a go!

Back