• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
As a result of my dang internet crashing (yet again), I have had to send my laptop off for repair and will take two weeks at least. Due top this, I will not be around the forum for a while, which I am very unhappy about :'(

Here I am saying, please do not miss me and I say sorry to members such as Wezkat who I was assisting in the kit request thread and also members that were following my current stories. I also regret that my fantasy kit pack will not get off the ground until I am back.

See you in two weeks and I hope you do not miss me too much. :'(

He's only going for two weeks! :P

See you soon Daniel :wub:

One Daniel Oakes, theres only one Daniel Oakes, Oneeeeeeeeeeee Daniels Oakes!

keep safe buddy!

This is just a note to say i cant take it anymore i say thanks to all my loved ones i must go somewhere else now lol

I remember when i lost my internet, Two days later people were forgetting me and calling me an inactive member :\

Hope you come back Dan.

I remember when i lost my internet, Two days later people were forgetting me and calling me an inactive member :\

Hope you come back Dan.

Who are you exactly? Did you hack the site to make your name green? oO)

bye bye :'(

Farewell my good friend :'(

He's only going for two weeks! :P

See you soon Daniel :wub:

One Daniel Oakes, theres only one Daniel Oakes, Oneeeeeeeeeeee Daniels Oakes!

keep safe buddy!

cheers Dannyboi :D catch you on the flip side

see you in 2 weeks time ;)

This is just a note to say i cant take it anymore i say thanks to all my loved ones i must go somewhere else now lol

Hope you come back Dan.

Thanks guys, means a lot.

Bye sunshine, will miss you :'(

To be honest, when I saw the title, I thought you were going to be away for like, say 6 months due to joining the Navy or something...

2 week's isn't that long, man up.

Anyway, bye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back