Danilo's Incinerator: Based on the best FM2014 tactic (Danilo), but even better?!?!?

I ran a simulation with this... it was not impressive but I think that is down to the fact its so similar to Danilo original it got countered easily... I will run another simulation with a fresh save with Meulsteen as ***. Man
Go you mean go on holiday? Because that won't give accurate results

Alright.. very impressive :p. Won the Champions League with Manchester United. (3-1 victory over R. Madrid) My *** man was in charge of all the games, everything.

No signings.

Go you mean go on holiday? Because that won't give accurate results
No, but it will in comparison to another. Tactic did great compared to the original one too. (very similar, both lost out to the title by a point. This tactic won the CL though)

I've started a new save with this and it does perform better than with my assistant.

A great tactic will give great results no matter the way of simulation.
It was my understanding that holidaying matches results in the assistant manager only using the basic formation without team or player instructions. My attempts at holidaying games often result in much poorer results but that was on previous patches so this may have changed

Yh, in hol *** manager will start with the selected formation but change as he sees fit from min one. Instant result button gives a more accurate rep. of the tac being tested.

No, but it will in comparison to another. Tactic did great compared to the original one too. (very similar, both lost out to the title by a point. This tactic won the CL though)

I've started a new save with this and it does perform better than with my assistant.

You guys could not be more wrong. Player and team settings are not in use when holidaying, only the formation. Holidaying can never be used for any test whatsoever. Instant result with no match plan works.

It was my understanding that holidaying matches results in the assistant manager only using the basic formation without team or player instructions. My attempts at holidaying games often result in much poorer results but that was on previous patches so this may have changed

This hasn't been changed.

Wait so holidaying matches doesn't use team or player instructions?

I'm testing it with Toulouse in french L1, bad start but I was in holidays for all friendlies. Now I'm third and winning a lot, I'll give ss at the end of the season :)

I have just started using this tactic with my arsenal team. From what I have seen its an absolute beast of a tactic. Battered man city 6-0 at home. Will update at end of the season. This is the results so far. After 1-1 Juve gameView attachment 336949

Last edited:
Hi

I'm using this tactic with Inter Milan in Italy. This tactic is an idea of play: create CCCs!! This idea works fine...in some games I had more than 10 CCCs. Unfortunately the opponents will have some CCCs too. In most cases you should be able to score more then the opponents. This means that can happen that you will loose against low rated team (due to the fact that sometimes the ME decide that you have to loose). Anyway in my opinion this tactic is very good and I will try to use it until the end of season to see if it can help me to win the Serie A.