Danish Dynamite - Repeating '92

Reaction score
View attachment 247772
Morten Olsen Retires
View attachment 247774

Denmark Manager Morten Olsen Has Retired At The Age of 62. Many Denmark Fans have expressed their concerns at the stepping down mid-way through the european qualifying campaign but understand he had to do so due to ill health. The National team Lie 3rd In Group H Behind Rivals Norway and Portugal on goal difference. Olsen Has made a brief statement wishing the denmark team the best for the future and that he hoped the new manager could fit in and help Denmark qualify with flying colours The Danish Fa Executive Allan Hansen Has Released a Short Statement On The Matter ' We would like to say a big thank you to Martin for the 11 years of hard work he has put in to this team , we really hope he will be better soon and he is always welcome at our games ' Their has been lots of names thrown around who are serious contenders for the job , SkyBet have announced the main Contenders for the job are Fabio Capello at 3/1 , Peter Schmeichel At 8/1 And Henrik Larsen At 14/1. Other Outsiders Include Englands Gary Neville at 35/1 And Chris Hughton at 55/1.

Last edited:
Seeing I'm Danish, I'll follow this one.. Good start so far :)

Danish Football Association Press Conference

View attachment 247786

Allan Hansen DFA Chief Executive Is Holding The Conference

'' We are delighted to be able to hold this conference so soon after The recent events , Alot of thought has been put into this appointment and we think its vital that we can get back onto our feet as soon as possible ''

'' Without Further A do here is your new Denmark Manager ... Peter Schmeichel ''

Reporter : Peter , this appointment has shocked many as this is your first job , do you really think your ready for this job ?

Peter : Yes , i would never of taken this job if i didnt think i was the right man

Reporter : Being a national legend do you think you will automatically gain the players respect ?

Peter : Of course not , respect is a mutual thing and i will be trying to prove myself to the players as much as they are to me

Reporter : What kind of style do you plan to bring to the side ?

Peter : I've Always Believed in a attacking style of football but it needs to be built on a solid defense

Reporter : Regarding the captaincy , Will Poulsen Still Be the skipper ?

Peter : I have spoken to him and he feels he wants to focus on his football and not captaining the side , so no , Daniel Agger Will Take Over

Thank you for Listening

Back