Danny Dyer "I Beleive in UFO's"

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

TheHig

Reaction score
Just seen it on BBC 3, some crazy disillusioned people on it including Danny Dyer. (His conclusion at the end was a little retarded)
With regards to UFO's why is the first thing people say when they something they do not recognize in the sky is Alien Space Craft

Fact is there is a staggering amount of natural physical phenoma in and outside our earth we do not understand that can cause some of these sightings. (also filtering out the amount of claims that are due to mental state of person, or just a blatant lie)
Basically my point is when someone sees a UFO there are hundreds of things its more likely to be than Alien Space Craft / Alien Species etc.

Adding to this I do believe there is plenty of intelligent life in the universe, but chances are we will never meet.
With other 300 Billion Star systems in our Milky Way Galaxy. In those 300 billion star systems its possible at least one of them would have a planet that supports life, were life has evolved.
There at least 125 Billion Galaxies in universe, many either the size of our galaxy or bigger, piling on the Billions more star systems, adding the chance one of them has a planet with life on.
With the distance between single star systems (Never mind Galaxies) Being so huge, its hard to imagine any species developing technology to effectively explore large areas of universe.
My Mind truly boggles when I try to comprehend how big the universe is.

i hate danny dyer aswell

he should take one step back and **** his face

There must be life out there, doing it in Physics today, so many other Galaxies out there.

And yes Danny Dyer isn't my cup tea either Deano ;)

As much as I don't like him, I was very intruiged by the program and thought it was a real insight.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Danny Dyer is presenting a show exploring the possibilities of finding intelligent life outside our sphere?

Dont like Danny Dyer altal after watching hardest men he was such a coward.

danny dyer is ledge! especially in mean machine! haha

Last edited:
Back