Danny wilson - wonderkid

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
i just brought danny wilson (first season) from rangers on 10.3 patch he only cost 3.4 million which is quiet cheap for this game and he looks like he will become an amazing centre back, has any body else brought him and know how well he turns out?

Turns out as one of the best British defenders in the game if trained right. if you wait until the 2nd season, you can pick him up for around 2m,

Yes. He is quality, train him right and he turns out absolutely brilliant. I bought him with Notts Co for 5.5 Million a couple of seasons in and then sold him 3 seasons later for 27 Million, should of kept him, he is getting average ratings of over 7.50 for them.

Yeah his potential is -9 so usually turns out good

the problem is i having soo many good young centre backs as i manged to find a good regan and i also find the djoure plays quite will given playing time so im gunna have to sell campbell or silverster

as much as it pains me to say this being a celtic fan danny wilson is outstanding in this game and in real life

Awesome, then Liverpool are signing him,may have to get him in game now too

great player Danny Wilson - one to watch IRL and on FM

what does -9 mean? His CA can go down by 9?

It means his PA is anywhere between 180-190, just a random number withhin that bracket
-10 would mean between 190-200
-8 170-180 etc..

On a side note he should be sigining for Liverpool in real life very soon.

he wont sign for liverpool, rangers fan rangers player. but i wouldnt be surprised if we accepted a 300k offer for him.typical of us to flog our best talent cheap...

with the exception of hutton.....

charlie adam
chris burke
ross mccormack to name a few

sorry rant over :P

It means his PA is anywhere between 180-190, just a random number withhin that bracket
-10 would mean between 190-200
-8 170-180 etc..

On a side note he should be sigining for Liverpool in real life very soon.

Checked in FMRTE it is 180. Quite good, especially if you control a British team.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

he wont sign for liverpool, rangers fan rangers player. but i wouldnt be surprised if we accepted a 300k offer for him.typical of us to flog our best talent cheap...

charlie adam
chris burke

This thread is based in-game not in real life

I have him, Very good physically but his Marking,Heading etc are all around 13 which is terrible for me but he wins 99% of headers

any advice on improving him coz i aint that good with young players i no playin him and tutoring but any thing else i need to no

charlie adam
chris burke

Any thoughts on his future now? lol

as much as it pains me to say this being a celtic fan danny wilson is outstanding in this game and in real life

He went to a Catholic school with a friend of mine who's good pals with his little brother; he's a Tim:D

Back