Darlington Relegated 4 Divisions

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 866

I7IDanny

Reaction score
Breaking news on SSN is that they've been relegated to the 9th tier of English football after failing to agree terms with their creditors.

Never nice to see a club go like that.

Knew they'd drop down a few but 4? Jesus. That'll be devestating for not just the club but for the area. Gutted for the club and the area. To think this was caused by irresponsibility, and a stadium that was not even needed. Very sad. Hope to see them back up where they belong as soon as possible

Of course, it's not nice to see something like this happen; but an example needs to be set. I'm sad as it's a shame to see a club suffer like this, but they need to sort these sort of things out! I do feel for the fans and players, though, who were not at fault!

​- PZW

Very unfortunate, but I'm sure they will do what AFC Wimbledon will do by making their way up.

I might meet them in the cup next year then lol, in all seriousness real shame to see a club be put through this.

That must be devastating for the club and fans. Hope they pull through

I imagine this will be appealed (if indeed the club survives). A relegation on this scale is pretty unprecedented, it happened to us (when we reformed) we appealed and dropped just the two divisions.

Back