MiiCK

Reaction score
I am managing Darlington (the first lower league team i've ever managed in all the years of FM) but i have no transfer budget and wages are tight!

I am in need of some free transfers etc to strengthen my squad, i don't know about all this reunion stuff, rather not cheat either.
(Also can someone explain what reunion is? :S)

Can anyone suggest any good players I could get for free?
Here's some of mine:

I have got Zlatko Yankov & Seyfo Soley both on free's, Seyfo is a great player, 4 goals in 6 apps. Both DMC/MC but Seyfo is fantastic!

I have brung a few players to the squad on loan also, these being:

Martyn Waghorn (Sunderland, ST) (0% wages, 12 month loan)
Fabio (Arsenal, DL) (0% wages, 12 month loan)
Carl Magnay (Chelsea, DC) (0% wages, 3 month loan [Due to too many long-term loans at the club] he also lives right next to me, i went to school with him and he won the Sky challenge to get signed by Chelsea. he was classed as the best defender in my team when i signed)
Matt Duke (Hull, GK) (0% wages, 12 month loan)

Aswell as the loan players already at the club when I took Darlo on.

I am in need of free transfers badly, the squad lose every once in a while to teams who are 20th etc, absolute rubbish how we can beat the team in 2nd 3-0 but lose 3-1 to a team who is 22nd!

Thanks for all contributions (if any)! (H)

reunion is a island country full of players that are cheap and ideal for bss/bsn/bsp/league 2 so thats not cheating

also as someone posted earlier try and make a pre season league by going into fixtures in your team menu and gettin some larger clubs involved to gain tv revenue

A bunch of cheap good players who will sign for anyone. There's no way a bss/bsn/bsp team in real life would sign them. Therefore if you want a harder more realistic game don't get them.