Darren Fletcher

• Thread starter Thread starter Spicer666
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Spicer666

Reaction score
I'm nearing the January Transfer Window in my first season with Man Utd, and Chelsea are rumoured to be interested in Fletcher. I was wondering should I consider letting him go, and for what price, or should I keep hold of him.
I have Veloso, Moutinho, Scholes, Hargreaves, Giggs and Anderson as backup.

sell him if you have those players already as Possebon and Gibson trun out quite well too! especially possebon if played! def get more than 12 million for fletcher! he does not get any better at all! good sqaud player!

sell him your players are class and he isn't that good tbh compared to some of your other players

KEEP HIM trust me i have anderson , hargreaves , kuzmanovic , ramires , scholes , carrick and fletcher is keeping all these players out of the team he has over 15 goals in 23 appearances he is quality.

obviously he is good if chelsea are after him.

I would probably keep him

But it depends how much money is in it

Sell him! Hes not very good on the game and you should get a good 10-15m for him

sell him i got like 40 million there is a glitch aston villa signed him for 40 million works every time

i sold him for 30 mil start od season to man city so id sell him tbh mate! :) how did you get all those players i only got 10 million start off!

Looks like i'm selling him then.
i sold him for 30 mil start od season to man city so id sell him tbh mate! :) how did you get all those players i only got 10 million start off!
Oh I 'borrowed' some money from Manchester City & Real Madrid lol

fletch is a great player in the game for back up one time i was playing the gunners and anderson got inj and was getting beat 1-0 and then i put fletch on and he scored 2 and made me win the game star man

has anyone noticed on 9.1 patch, if you offer fletcher to all clubs man city will always bid £40m for him
happened to me 4 times

I would try keep him, on most of of my saves Madrid almost always get him for about £40 million 2 or 3 seasons in...

Back