database affecting regen creation

• Thread starter Thread starter Vague Bumb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Vague Bumb

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

hope im not in the wrong forum, but as many of you have mentioned, regen development on fm 2010 has lost its quality, but that it also highly depends on the type of database you use. I started off with a medium database (only europe playable), nd noticed that most regens were pretty sh**. However, the best ones i did get were from countries that I hadnt selected as playable, nd they usually came through at the age of 18 or something, with pretty good stats already.

Recently i started a new game with a large database, with all nations playble. There are some better regens but most of them come only at the age of 15, 16. Seeing as im pretty impacient with regens, im now considering of starting a new game with a large database, but with only a few nations playable, in the hope that somehow some good regens will come through at the age of 18.

My question here is, has anyone else notice this, is it worth doing, or will I be just wasting my time?

I have a large database loaded with only Scotland and England playable, and my regens seem to be a pretty solid mix of decent and potential superstars, from all over the world.

In another game I have loaded I have Scotland and Spain on a medium database, and I get very very few good regens in that one.

Back