Database editor - How to rate Injury Prone & Dirtiness

COYI

Reaction score
hi all - I have been into the editor and whacked up all my favourite platers attributes - I know but it's fun!

The attributes in their for "Injury Prone" and "Dirtiness" are not mentioned in the manual but there all the same... anybody know how to set these for best effect?

i.e. is 0 or 20 (max) the best rating for Injury Prone - I'd have thought 0 was best for this but after one game I had 5 players out (2 before, 3 during) with gashed legs, arms etc. Is this right? Perhaps I should make it 20 for this...

any clues on Injury Prone or Dirtiness attributes?

Cheers - COYI

:)

I've always thought the lower the better for injury proneness tbh. Same with dirtiness. but I assume if you put 1 for that then the player will never make a tackle? I dunno.

And BTW, if you put 0 it makes a random number when you start up the game. To make it the lowest you have to put 1 not 0.

a-ha - that is good to know, regarding the zero's... I might have to go back in... I'd have thought that a lower attribute ranking would have been better so will loook into it and change them to 1 I think :)

Thanks