Database Editor Question

• Thread starter Thread starter hairycull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 787

hairycull

Reaction score
Decided to edit the database and move Celtic and Rangers into England.

They are starting off in division 2 and I believe I have that all sorted.

My problem is with the SPL.

I have made a B team for both Celtic and Rangers both still playing in the SPL.
As without Celtic and Rangers there is no hope at all for Scottish football. And my plan was to use the B teams as a reserve team and not enter the reserve leagues in england

However the game doesnt like it.
You cant select the Scottish league due to an error that says the following.
Require a minimum of 12 teams for premier league. found only 10 (ignoring reserve/youth teams.)

I cant seem to edit the database for the SPL regarding how many teams that are in it. I can see where to edit it, its just fazed out and im unable to click on it.

So does anyone know a solution to my problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated in this. I plan on uploading it to fmscout to let others enjoy if i can get it to work :)

I think you cant put team to play one country and its reserve in other, thats why it doesnt read the reserves.

I think you cant put team to play one country and its reserve in other, thats why it doesnt read the reserves.

Yeah i was thinking that myself, so im looking to decrease the amount of teams in the spl to 10.

that is what im struggling to do, as the spot where i change the amount of teams is greyed out and im unable to edit it.

just promote 2 div 1 teams, 2 div 2 teams, 2 div 3 teams and 2 non league teams.

(scotttish system that is)

Back