Database Testers

• Thread starter Thread starter taida
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I have a database for some people to test. But first, what the database is.

This database replaces Reunion with a fictional country of Celtica. There are 2 leagues, the Celtican Premier and the Celtican First divisions. There are also two cups. The Rex Patera [Kings Cup] and the Rex Celtica. The RC is more like a Super Cup whilst the RP is like a FA Cup, the winner going to the continental competition. There is also a cash injection into the clubs depending on the position they finish in the Premier Division ONLY. Celtica has two languages, Latin and English. Some clubs have not had their names changed because they don't have a stadium or because I couldn't think of anything to name them. FInally, Celtica has been given FIFA Membership, meaning that you will be ranked in International Matches and may be able to compete in World Cup qualifiers.

Any problems, or updates you would like to see or even any club logos or names you'd like to contribute, then say so here. :)

UPDATE
In the Update, there is a transfer window, between the 26th of December and the 1st of February. Teams in Celtican First Division will gain money on their position, the lowest amount being £500. Also, the Didier Agathe Academy has been added, colours have not been fixed yet but Celtic have been added [not sure if they are a parent club or not, but I'll clarify when checked.]

DATABASE; View attachment 89038

Last edited:
Each division has 10 teams. 3 Promotion places in the First Division and 3 Relegation places in the Premier Division.

Thanks =] and if anyone has feedback after trying it then say so here =]

Celtica XD As long as there isn't Mcgeady XI and Hartson United then I'll give it a go XD

Haha, trust me, there isn't. XD

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:35 PM ----------

For those that have played it:

How has you luck been faring in friendlies and what's your African Nations Qualifiers been like? =]

It seems good mate,maybe putting a backstory and making this an FM story will be quite good mate

I'll probably do that once I finish up my Holland story ;)

Update posted

--Teams in First Division get money for position
--Didier Agathe Academy added
--Transfer Window added

Back