daveMUFC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been working on a transfer update for the upcoming season over the past month or so, I've been around on the SI forums, and I've decided to expand my update to all you wonderful people!
:D Also, a bit of competition to LFC and Pr0 never hurts :p

I have so far managed to do pretty much all transfers for the main leagues, with the teams promoted and relegated so far. In order for a substantial, accurate update to be released, I need the help of you guys, the community, to help keep me updated on all the in's and out's of all the leagues. I would also be willing to do the lesser known league transfers if someone's willing to list me all the transfers
icon_smile.gif
I am also happy to do PA/CA updates on players that deserve it, within reason.

What you'll get with my update is:
- EVERY transfer in all of the major and lesser known leagues
- All of last seasons loan transfers cancelled, and all loanee's for the upcoming season added
- CA/PA changes within reason, players who have blown onto the scene like Benteke etc. have their stats updated
- Transfer budgets adjusted to add to realism. Promoted clubs have £10m-£20m etc.
- All managerial changes to clubs

I am a perfectionist when it comes to the editor, so my updates is the only one around which will be perfect down to the smallest transfers and little errors being corrected
icon_smile.gif

Thanks very much to everyone who is willing to help out and contribute!
cool.png

Current Release:
http://speedy.sh/XzMfT/Summer-Transfers-Beta-European.xml

Last edited: