DaveMUFC's Time Machine: 2004/2005 Database for FM14

daveMUFC

Reaction score
As I'm stuck in limbo with starting a new FM save over summer, I've decided to bide my time by making an older database from a glorious time. the 04/05 season had some of the best players around with teams like Milan and Madrid having astounding teams.

The way this is going to be done is by using Football Manager 2005 to see who was in the squads, and players who have retired or aren't in the current game will be recreated using the stats from the older game.

In order for this to be successful and thorough, I need a little bit of help from some people on here who have some experience with using the data editor. I'm fine making all the transfers, but I struggle with changing back to the old league format and going back to the old European competition places etc. So if someone could help me with that drop me a PM, I could do with the help!

Anyway, I will get this out as soon as I can, and I hope you guys will love the nostalgia! :D

Unfortunately not, it was too big a task, moving players over who are still around wasn't an issue but it'd take about 5 minutes just to incorporate a retired players stats, so would probably take hours just to do one team :(