Davenport's career 'in balance'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premier League footballer Calum Davenport's career could be under threat after he was stabbed, a court is told.

More...

that sucks.:(
at least they caught the people who did it.

I cannot belive it was his sisters boyfriend

Yep it was his sister's BF must of been a big bust up or something

It's a pretty cowardly thing to do! At least they caught the cowards that did it!
Even if Davenport never plays again West Ham probably will give him plenty of cash in compensation or summit.

Didnt he just come back from injury aswell ?

his sister deserves a slap aswell hopefully the people that have done this will go down for a very long time such a horrible and cowardly act

Hope the guy rots in a cell for it, really cant get over the fact that people can stab someone else....just something i know i could never do

Hope the guy rots in a cell for it, really cant get over the fact that people can stab someone else....just something i know i could never do

Circumstances mate, it's truely sad that a person can stab another over a bust up and no matter how much I despise someone, I could never take a knife, or any form of weapon to someone else. But if for instance it was the only way of saving myself from certain death, I wouldn't think twice.

I really do feel bad for Calum though, such a horrible thing to happen. :(

apparently it severed through the main artery in his leg and he lost a lot of blood, doctors are trying to save his limb... i dont think **** play again, but lets hope i get proven wrong

hope he is well at a time like this just hope his health is ok then we can worry bout his football career

Back