David Luiz Benfica???

• Thread starter Thread starter racero8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

racero8

Reaction score
Good people do I have a question that makes me weird because everyone appears to him the david luiz benfica and I do not come out, you know why??
if there is someone not to mention, it comes out and if it goes well and show-me where (club. ..)

i have no idea what you mean?

are you saying you cant find david luiz?

I dont get it?

Are you saying hes not at Benfica?

Maybe hes moved clubs on your game?

Seems like a translator was used and turned what he said into gibberish.

I think he means should he sign him :/ not clearly if it is what he meant :P

hahahaha, Wtf??? that is not even english dude :D David Luiz is still at Benfica! he has not moved anywhere, did you load up the Portugal leagues? small, large database??

Good people do I have a question that makes me weird because everyone appears to him the david luiz benfica and I do not come out, you know why??
if there is someone not to mention, it comes out and if it goes well and show-me where (club. ..)

Translated (hopefully):

Hello good people (naw), does this question make me weird? Because everyone appears to know him, David Luiz from Benfica and I cannot find him, any of you know why?
If there is someone (???)

Could not understand any of that last sentence unfortunately.

haha thanks again for the translation Karzid,It sounds like a translator was used which made evrything he said into gibberish or something,not your fault at all

haha thanks again for the translation Karzid,It sounds like a translator was used which made evrything he said into gibberish or something,not your fault at all

Sall good mate :D

Seems like it, if the translator DID do that, then he should definitely use a different one...

Sall good mate :D

Seems like it, if the translator DID do that, then he should definitely use a different one...

I think he was very drunk. ;)

I type and talk just like that after a good few pints!

Will try and give the last sentence a go...

If there is someone who has found the player and he is good, will you show me him and which club he is at?

2zrg46x.png

Last edited:
Will try and give the last sentence a go...

If there is someone who has found the player and he is good, will you show me him and which club he is at?

2zrg46x.png

Makes sense, and hopefully that answers his question.

I not do get he saying what he saying.Will explain me someone?

Back