David Luiz Benfica???

• Thread starter Thread starter racero8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

racero8

Reaction score
Let's see I put a post and people do not understand me and I write again to see if I understand.
It turns out that in FM2010 I esncuentro david luiz benfica and there are the people who wants to sign.
I've gone crazy looking and I still find-what if someone knows that you discuss

THANK YOU

I know you are probably foreign but I just can't understand that, maybe use google translate?

I don't have a clue what you just said pal. :S

If you're not good with English use a translator mate.

Let's see I put a post and people do not understand me and I write again to see if I understand.
It turns out that in FM2010 I esncuentro david luiz benfica and there are the people who wants to sign.
I've gone crazy looking and I still find-what if someone knows that you discuss

THANK YOU

I'll translate into English as best I can from that:

Let's see, I'll put a post up and people won't understand me, then I'll write it again to see if I can understand. (Wha?)

It turns out that in FM2010 (???) David Luiz Benfica (player I'm led to believe) and there are a lot of clubs who want to sign him (goin out on a limb with that bit).

I've gone crazy looked (for a thread about him I guess) and I still can't find one - If anyone knows about him, discuss.

Seems like the guy is just asking about the player.

hahah, shame, as i said on your last David Luiz post, he is a great player, either sign him if you are not Benfica or hang onto him if you are.... :D

ohh thanks for the translation Karzid,not to be mean or anything but I could harldy understand what you said in the OP mate

Back