David Ngog

• Thread starter Thread starter ryankiller
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

ryankiller

Reaction score
David Ngog

Hi guys first ever post i was just wondering if i should keep Ngog does he become any good if you could message back than guys.(H)

he becomes ok, for back up or mid table teams, probably wont be a starter for a team challenging for europe.

Na not really much much better youngsters. Get rid and sign Andrej Kramaric :p

David Ngog

Hi guys first ever post i was just wondering if i should keep Ngog does he become any good if you could message back than guys.(H)

Right. IF this is your first ever post, why did you PM me about how, even though I don't do kits for amateurs, that I should make an exception, because you "used to have an account but it got hacked..." You really expect me to believe that now...

Last edited:
Well, N'Gog becomes class on every game I play.

Generally ends up at West Brom scoring between 15-25 goals a season. :)

Keep him. He is ace, if you play him 'poacher' then you'll get the best out of him, but make sure if you play him with someone you play him on the right. He normally gets about 20+ goals.

n'gog becomes class if u put him on some decent training like TUGS, left to Ai hes pretty average

In my game he hasnt turned out very good and im in 2012/13 season. I just sold him because Pacheco and Dalla Valle are far far better ;)

Back