David Pino

• Thread starter Thread starter lash196
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

lash196

Reaction score
Had a search and seems as though no one else has mentioned him, so...here we go!

Name: David Pino Galvez

Club: Marbella

Position: AML

Strengths: He is either footed, which is for me, a massive plus for any position. I'm currently retraining him for the right as well as he will cover both wings for my Huddersfield Town side :) He is an out and out winger: fast, good dribbler and crosser, not much else. If that's what you like your wingers to do, then he's your man for 55k! (the price is also the plus)

Weaknesses: Exactly.... the man is weak as sh*t and couldn't head his way out of a paper bag, so if you cross to the back post you will never want David Pino there. His work rate may get on your nerves also, especially if he doesn't have a good game!

Screenie:

2lc9v7p.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a save with Marbella a month ago. He always performed poorly for me compared to the other wingers at the club which are also quite decent for that level if I remember correct.

Really? he orchestrated the 4-2 drubbing hull in pre-season for me! Ill have to see what he's like further into the season.

Back